Will Pearsall to the Knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not sure if we can really call it a mistake if the Knights have come in and offered him a lot more coin that we could, which I would imagine has happened here.

But when are we going to wake up. We spend so much time and money into these Under 20 players and we lose all the Good Ones. Why is this we need to be asking ourselves. I know someone will come back it's the Money we can't fit them under the cap. Well instead of spending big up on duds like Lussick,Moltzen ( not that he would of cost much), Brown,Green,Wright etc. We should locking up our future.

Fair enough.

Saw him stand in a dummy half a couple of times and his delivery was poor. He was no chance of transforming to the hooking role so not needed in our future plans

But when are we going to wake up. We spend so much time and money into these Under 20 players and we lose all the Good Ones. Why is this we need to be asking ourselves. I know someone will come back it's the Money we can't fit them under the cap. Well instead of spending big up on duds like Lussick,Moltzen ( not that he would of cost much), Brown,Green,Wright etc. We should locking up our future.

Cherry Evans, the 2 Trbojevic boys, Buhrer etc aren't good ones ?

From what I saw he's no superstar and you can't keep them all can you.

Only JWH from our 20's has really gone on to superstar status ( that's not playing for us), oh sure others have prospered but not to the same extent.

Good luck young fella , hope you kick some goals at the Knights.

From what I saw he's no superstar and you can't keep them all can you.

Only JWH from our 20's has really gone on to superstar status ( that's not playing for us), oh sure others have prospered but not to the same extent.

Good luck young fella , hope you kick some goals at the Knights.
Cherry Evans would be happy you said that

Cherry Evans would be happy you said that

Mate I did say " that's not playing for us".

From that star studded 20's side in 2008, other than the ones who stayed with us I can only remember JWH going on to be a major force in the game, but have I missed anyone??

I don't count Foran with the Eels now as he did play for us for a fair while.

Last edited:
Cherry Evans, the 2 Trbojevic boys, Buhrer etc aren't good ones ?
What we only have 4 players in a team now.

What happens when they get injured and guarantee they will get injured. And only 1 of them is from our Current Under 20s team. Not to mention we lost JWH to the Roosters from when he was in our Under 20s system. We had to get rid of Gutho as well because we spent it on a oxygen thief like lussick. All I am saying we need to get someone in recruitment who has a bit of common sense and knows abit about the job at hand. And with the 3 that are doing it none of them have any whatsoever. But they are all just feathering their own nests .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7