Will Orford choke again this year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fair enough Ryan , but I think you should put a bit more thought into your posts add an emoticon or something, cause at times it comes across like your having a crack , or maybe its just the way i interpret it ? anyway its all good :D

ME? Have a dig at someone? NEEEVEEEER !!! Hehehe...

How are you these days Kenneth (Jatz)? Kidding dude :bdh:

We didn't lose coz Ox choked against the Dragons. We lost coz our forwards got absolutely pummeled by Bailey, Riles and Co

Agree with that. Our forwards were embarrassing that night. They were the problem.

[quote author=Ryan]
ME? Have a dig at someone? NEEEVEEEER !!! Hehehe...
How are you these days Kenneth (Jatz)? Kidding dude :bdh:

I am well Skidmark (Ryan). Thankyou for asking. :lol:

[/quote]

Skidmark? I'm only that way because I am forced to listen to all your crap all day !!! :lol:

What is this post ettiquette 101?

Fluffy provides example post of how to come off us not only stupid but holding grudge

The rest of us give hima serve whilst Ryan and stevie swap penis measurements

I cant believe you wish for a Manly player to be injured.

*hopes for Monas do an injury and let Ballin have a go* :D

Fluffy provides example post of how to come off as not only stupid but holding a grudge

Just so the people who dont speak Dan can understand.

as for your second line, probably something to do with SMS

My recollection of the game against the Drag Queens was that our forwards managed to advance us into the opposition 20 twice in 80 minutes.

Jesus Christ couldn't have won that game from half back.

Fluffy provides example post of how to come off us not only stupid but holding grudge

Have another read Dan I gave Fluffy a serve and Ryan had a Crack at me about doing it

shhh, let him stay in his own little world. Its better that way as he is less of a threat to himself and others

JC would fit right in at halfback for the sea eagles. After all, we already have MM (Mary Magdalene) at hooker!!

Also, if he made the origin side, he would be OK backing up on the weekend even if the SOO put him on his death bed....so long as the manly game was three days later that is...

*exhausts very limited christian knowledge*

Jesus Christ couldn't have won that game from half back.

Maybe not but JC has a better kicking game than orford and he wouldn't have kept putting the high ball up all game.

If JC was in our side I would put him at prop instead of King and not half back. With his long hair he looks a bit like Kerry hemsley.

No way was it Orfords fault, fowards didnt do their job.

However I am sure if another unnamed player was playing in the no 7 some of the people sticking up for Orford would have been laying the boot into the halfback.

My first visit in 2007 and nothing has changed, even when I am not around to temper Ryan's roller coaster!!!

Hi all - for the record I agree with Mata - Even JC couldn't have won that semi at halfback - at hooker maybe?????

My first visit in 2007 and nothing has changed, even when I am not around to temper Ryan's roller coaster!!!

Aha...so thats what went wrong !!!

Said in the voice of Seinfelds soup nazi character........"CW, no more holidays for you" !

;)

Hi all - for the record I agree with Mata - Even JC couldn't have won that semi at halfback - at hooker maybe?????

WTF? Your consistent. I'll give you that. I won't and couldn't be bothered...... :roll:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4