Will Manly make the Eight ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Will Manly Make semis ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
On tonites form, where do we stand?. I think on that form we will be doing very well to fisnish above 10th.
No t enough go forward, clumsy and disorganised in attack.

My heart says YES!. My brain says 10th. Either way I voted yes.

Honestly I think the next few weeks are crucial, if we lose the next 3 games I feel 2V will be axed. And who knows wtf happens after that.

There are so many ordinary sides in the comp (14 to be exact) that it's a toss of a coin job really as to which of the 14 will take the final six spots in the 8. Newcastle and the Dogs are looking ok, and Penrith at full strength should get in. 3 spots for 11 of the most average sides in the last 30 years.

Look its a bit early to be throwing the baby out.

On tonights performance we were bent over and spanked. But like most kids we will wake up tomorrow and start again.

We talk about FOZ and DCE all week - and criticise their every step.
Take a deep breath and ask yourselves were they the only reason we lost to a team that's really terrible?

Oh and anyone reading this that wants us to buy Widdop to replace Foz...........

Lets just say ... go something yourself.

I think we will rally but we will be cannon fodder in the finals.

Manly will make the eight if Toovey is coaching.
Injuries aside there is too much talent in the side to not finish strongly.

Availability and selection will determine how strong we are when it counts.

We can make the 8 if we can get a fully fit team out there but once we get there can we do anything .wWell thats the question

Never thought at any stage we'd make the 8.

Now thinking bottom 4.

Our roster is very poor. We have 2 forwards of first grade ability, Buhrer and Ballin.

Look its a bit early to be throwing the baby out.

On tonights performance we were bent over and spanked. But like most kids we will wake up tomorrow and start again.

We talk about FOZ and DCE all week - and criticise their every step.
Take a deep breath and ask yourselves were they the only reason we lost to a team that's really terrible?

Oh and anyone reading this that wants us to buy Widdop to replace Foz...........

Lets just say ... go something yourself.

I though DCE was decent tonight, effort was there and he can hold his head up. Obviously not his best game. Foran completely the opposite, but given it was his first game back and everyone else wasn't great I will give him the benefit of the doubt for one more week.

Williame thoughts? Kids got some speed looks like he could turn into a solid first grader. Won't ever be Lyon quality but who is?

Never thought at any stage we'd make the 8.

Now thinking bottom 4.

Our roster is very poor. We have 2 forwards of first grade ability, Buhrer and Ballin.
Unfortunately I agree Bob. We have a pack that is full of Journeymen and former bench players and the young blokes aren't learning anything off them. We miss Lawrence and Leary was looking the goods until Willy snapped his back. Still can't understand how Chee Kam hasn't been given a run?

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8