Will Manly counter offer?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yNkOTx6E_normal.jpeg
NRL Agent (@NRLAgent)
25/02/2015 8:46 pm
"@Doz_I_: Surely the @NRLAgent has got info on Foran and DCE..."

Sure do mate. Big news re both in about 10 minutes
Is Orr the NRL agent??@:D

Hi guys I don't post often but I love reading your comments. Regarding the GC my understanding is that they are in administration because they cannot pay their debts as they fall due. As with companies such as Ansett the administrators will not sign off on a contract for DCE or anyone else at top dollar. it is a different ball game now they are in administration. The people that negotiated the original contract cannot sign off on it now. The administrators will not want sign off on a contract when the debts are not able to be paid they will run the risk of being personally liable and that will not be in their interest or " their family's interest"

Hi guys I don't post often but I love reading your comments. Regarding the GC my understanding is that they are in administration because they cannot pay their debts as they fall due. As with companies such as Ansett the administrators will not sign off on a contract for DCE or anyone else at top dollar. it is a different ball game now they are in administration. The people that negotiated the original contract cannot sign off on it now. The administrators will not want sign off on a contract when the debts are not able to be paid they will run the risk of being personally liable and that will not be in their interest or " their family's interest"
The NRL would probably underwrite the deal Cant see him going there though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6