Will Hopoate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Oneyeagle

Reserve Grader
Zero Tackle released the following rumour:

Will Hopoate to leave Parramatta

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/hopoate-to-leave-parramatta-8698/

Speculation.... but it would be good news if he were to come home.

Think daddy might be a bit upset about Jamil and the way he was forced out of the club. He wanted his sons to play together as per the contract.

Never that keen on getting blokes back that walk out.

Better suited at the Dogs

The dogs are the only ones with the unlimited salary cap and backended contracts to be able to match Parra's offer to him.

tookey said:
The dogs are the only ones with the unlimited salary cap and backended contracts to be able to match Parra's offer to him.

Yep and we can still find room for JT, Falou and resign all our other players, I think there is another 6 or so players we are linked to but can't think of them off the top of my head.

bob dylan said:

Did he walk out? His contract had ended and he did not re-sign. Not the same as a Lyon-Parra, SBW-Bulldogs walk-out.

We have had many over the year's come back after playing at other Clubs, most notably Will's father.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Would have been the best player in the world if he didn't go on sabbatical. Would have him back in a heartbeat.

simon_eagle said:
bob dylan said:

Did he walk out? His contract had ended and he did not re-sign. Not the same as a Lyon-Parra, SBW-Bulldogs walk-out.

We have had many over the year's come back after playing at other Clubs, most notably Will's father.

Regardless, I think we can all agree that the linked article has no substance whatsoever.

Wow. He is walking out on a stupid amount of coin if thats true. Something we would not even come close to matching.

I had some door knocking Mormans the other week and they noticed the Manly member sticker on the car and conversation quickly turned to did I know Will Hoppa as he was their "team leader" or whatever for today and I said I've never met him but I met his dad John years ago. and the guy makes a sideways finger motion and says I know what he was famous for in his strange accent. It must be hard for Will to be Johns son.

manlyfan76 said:
I had some door knocking Mormans the other week and they noticed the Manly member sticker on the car and conversation quickly turned to did I know Will Hoppa as he was their "team leader" or whatever for today and I said I've never met him but I met his dad John years ago. and the guy makes a sideways finger motion and says I know what he was famous for in his strange accent. It must be hard for Will to be Johns son.

He's based at Wavell Heights. He's doorknocked my neighbourhood before (Hendra).

It's funny how approachable he is and the old man is the complete opposite.

tookey said:

Maybe the Roosters could afford him as well.

Mini should be ready to retire this or next year.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8