Will Hopoate could leave Parramatta Eels after failed TPAs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
All I will say is Will Hopoate will be at either Roosters, Bulldogs or Manly next year with Parra paying $400K of his salary. That is, they will be footing half his salary.
Also, Jamil Hopoate will be back at Manly in 2016. You heard it here first.

Hoppa jnr tood the worm coin and he is now half the player he was at age 19. I feel for him in that they are trying to move the goal posts on him , sorry Will but you reap what you sow!

Why would the eels pay half his salary when he is only signed for 2014/2015?
The Eels or should I say Scott Seward signed him on for a further 2 yrs 2016/2017 at $800k per year. They cannot fit him in their salary cap and now need to move him on and will have to fork out half his salary to save them from paying full freight. The NRL will enforce that Parra needs to honour what was signed. Watch this space...

I would not replace any of our backline with him, including depth guys like Turbo and Gutherson.

In fact, Hopoates pretty average now.

Barrett is walking into a gold mine.

When a winger gets offered $800k a season, the winger takes the offer. To suggest he should have done otherwise is to live in la la land. It was ludicrous money, and of course he had to take it.

The two years out, and the move to Parra have really hurt his game. So it's mutually beneficial to move. Outside Lyon, I'm sure he'd look a very, very different player. But he'd have a real job on his hands winning back a first grade spot at Manly.

When a winger gets offered $800k a season, the winger takes the offer. To suggest he should have done otherwise is to live in la la land. It was ludicrous money, and of course he had to take it.

The two years out, and the move to Parra have really hurt his game. So it's mutually beneficial to move. Outside Lyon, I'm sure he'd look a very, very different player. But he'd have a real job on his hands winning back a first grade spot at Manly.

How does he play origin? I'd suggest Matai, Lyon, Hiku, Trbojevic and Gutherson at our club alone are better.

I know some cant play, just showing where he'd be on our depth chart.

Hoppa was a classic example of the good by association rule. Everyone who plays in a great side tends to get highly rated, often way above their capacity. Hoppa at parra has been exposed as fairly average. The opposite to this rule is the crap by association rule. Foran's gonna be struggling with this next year.

I still can't believe Foran didn't take the chance he had to back out on them. It was as if a large forefinger came out of the sky, tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, Stupid! You're not seriously considering going through with this, are you? You've got a get out of jail free card. Use it!" And he didn't.

I still can't believe Foran didn't take the chance he had to back out on them. It was as if a large forefinger came out of the sky, tapped him on the shoulder and said, "Hey, Stupid! You're not seriously considering going through with this, are you? You've got a get out of jail free card. Use it!" And he didn't.
Unfortunately for Foreign, karma voices prevailed.

He was announced as Eels captain last night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4