Will Brookvale Sellout this weekend?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we are huge chance of a 20k + crowd this Saturday night? The DragQueens always bring plenty of fans plus with our winning form the locals should turn out in force. Does anybody know what our largest crowd since the evil NE days is?

It's a 5:30 game so I doubt it would be as big as people might think.

There was a Canberra game in the mid nineties-winner made the top 5. We were up 22-0 at half time. I think there was 29k there?

Yeah 18.5-19k for this weekend sounds about right.

Forecast is for 23 and showers.

The Roosters game in 2004 drew 18k paying customers but they had to throw the gates open as they weren't prepared so the true figures was probably greater than 20k.

Look for sgt do do the usual recruitment of volunteers on MSE this week. You'd think they'd be better off paying the $25 per hour to have some reputable and trained people selling tickets and ushering the crowds, but anyway ........

its will be full but not sold out

im pretty sure i was there in 86 - NE corner, top of the hill.

Oh, and the Ground Record is 27,655, Manly versus Dirty Eels, 31 August 1986.

I was there, last game of the season, minor premiership in 1st grade and reserve grade were on the line as well as the club championship from memory.

I remember the game well. Wasn't the last game and we lost the game convincingly - though we booed Ray Price for his antics. It was so crowded on the hill we stood for the whole game. The atmosphere was fantastic though we went down.

Manly has only ever had about 20 games in its history over the 20K mark and I attended quite a few of them. Until we are top premiership threats I reckon we are unlikely to get there though I tip about 18.5 this weekend.

I think the crowd will be around the 15k mark.

5.30pm is a bad time for some people with sporting committments. The fact that it's Easter Saturday will also keep the crowd down somewhat.

Some Dragons fans would be reluctant to make the trip to Brooky after their most recent performance. Without Bailey & Ryles , I expect the Eagles to win this match. I wonder if Matthew Head will be promoted from Premier League.

See you all down there !!

I remember the game well. Wasn't the last game and we lost the game convincingly - though we booed Ray Price for his antics. It was so crowded on the hill we stood for the whole game. The atmosphere was fantastic though we went down.

Manly has only ever had about 20 games in its history over the 20K mark and I attended quite a few of them. Until we are top premiership threats I reckon we are unlikely to get there though I tip about 18.5 this weekend.

My memory of the day was seeing almost 25,000 there at 12pm. You don't see anything like that these days!

Sorry to do this to everyone... but I love my stats. It was the last game of the regular season & we also needed to win all 3 grades to take out the C/Championship. We lost all 3. :((

I was there that day and took my wife with me. We sat on the hill and watched us lose all 3 games and she has never been back to Brookie for any game since. 8| The scars just never healed. Hard to believe she hasn't joined me for a game there in 20 years but I did drag her to the 87 GF and she was happy with that result! :dance:

MB are you complaining???? Wouldn't you rather sit in the Jye Mullane Stand with the Mullaniacs anyway????? :lol:
You two both talk as much so it is a hard choice :p :p :twisted: :lie: :lol: :lol:

[quote author=Canteen Worker]
MB are you complaining???? Wouldn't you rather sit in the Jye Mullane Stand with the Mullaniacs anyway????? :lol:
You two both talk as much so it is a hard choice :p :p :twisted: :lie: :lol: :lol:

[/quote]
:bdh: :bdh: :bdh: :drunk: :drunk: :naughty: :naughty: :clap: :clap: 8) ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6