Will Bird be back for our clash?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
I don't know if he got eight week, or eight matches. I don;t know if byes count for the suspension...
Just looking forward. The Titans match is in round 18. Will he be available then?

He's back in round 19 so the game after ours. Its an 8 game suspension and i think there is 2 byes in that time.

The suspension program is so flawed. I really think it should really work in a way that punishes the individual player rather than the fans and team.

As such it should be an actual financial fine and then punishment would be something like missing out on the opportunity for rep selection as well, that would be more of a deterrent to stupidity on the field than them having a few weeks rest

The suspension program is so flawed. I really think it should really work in a way that punishes the individual player rather than the fans and team.

As such it should be an actual financial fine and then punishment would be something like missing out on the opportunity for rep selection as well, that would be more of a deterrent to stupidity on the field than them having a few weeks rest
Totally agree. As much as I don't like the Titans, pretty unfair to lose one of your senior players for a couple of months for something he didn't even do playing for the team.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4