Will Ben Farrar be the new Neumann/Mullane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Watching on tv t-Rex seems to pick his moments when to use his strength. I thought t-Rex played well though.

I agree with you Nita.  He just seems to run sooo soft.  he looks like he needs at least twenty metres to get a head of steam up.  He certainly looks big and intimidating but rarely broke the line except for the off-load and the tackle in the last five minutes.  He doesn't seem to get a sweat up.  When he gets going he goes fast enough, as exampled when getting back to knock the ball dead, but turning around seem to take an age.  Hopefully if he's picked for the Dogs game El Masri won't run around him.  Farrah did what was asked and is solid without being spectacular and we didn't swap him with that in mind.  I hope Foran is in the mix for the Dogs game.  Harassing and jumping on Kimmorley whenever he has the ball would be my instruction to him. 

That ball where he ran back to knock the ball back, he looked like he was trotting, dead-set slowest trun and chase ever.

Put on the bench, give him 40 min of game time, and get him to take hit-ups until he can't stand any more.

CliffyIsGod link said:
That ball where he ran back to knock the ball back, he looked like he was trotting, dead-set slowest trun and chase ever.

Put on the bench, give him 40 min of game time, and get him to take hit-ups until he can't stand any more.

Or drop him to QLD cup

Farrar was very exposed in defence today, cooper gave him hell, his attack is quite good though, hey, I got my wish, Farrar and Neumann on the paddock at the same time.  ;D

Dean Whare will be much better than both,

byso link said:
Watching on tv t-Rex seems to pick his moments when to use his strength. I thought t-Rex played well though.
he did break a tackle once today, but he just needs to run like Georgie rose

Darren link said:
Farrar was very exposed in defence today, cooper gave him hell, his attack is quite good though, hey, I got my wish, Farrar and Neumann on the paddock at the same time.  ;D

Dean Whare will be much better than both,

Farrar skinned Cooper for our 2nd half try

no probs with most of his attack, its the defence that is the concern, more the 1 on 1 when out wide,

also Ben McDougall wass a great attacker

Still concerned that Farrar is becoming a 1st choice/grade option, really believe he is a benchie at best.

Farrar (and T Williams) would really struggle to make a full strength side, don't think he is anywhere near a 1st choice player.

Farrar has been fairly solid for us thus far, wouldn't be complaining about him or writting him off to soon, well not just yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6