Will Bellyache get a 10K fine

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ah the power of the News filth drizzle, they whinge over Klein and he gets dropped. We put in a complaint about Hayne after his decisions had major influence on results last season against the mutts and vermin and we cop him in the grand final where again he had a say.

Bellyache should have done the 10K fine as he had a suspended one. You cant critisize the integrity of officials even if they stuff up.

Bloody Greenturd, get your act together

dowdz said:
Nope. Did get Klein dropped though

_____
1363162252.jpg

VB NSW Cup Team Lists - Round Twenty Three:

Cronulla Sharks Vs Wyong Roos
Remondis Stadium, Saturday, August 16
Kick-off: 3.00pm
Referee: Ashley Klein

We complain about Hayne, he gets more Manly games and Grand Finals...Steve Clarke in the video gets the bigger gigs when he screws up...Toovey goes off $10k fine...Bellamy has a whinge, ref gets dropped and no fine....I tell you the NRL commission in total are the greatest pack of fark wits that will ever rule over this game.
Crowds are down....judiciary is a joke, all refs are hopeless and Channel 9 run the show...and here I was thinking Gallop was a knob jockey

So that's a free pass to the cheating purple scum for the rest of the year then and the rest of the refs had better learn to like their style of play if they want to keep their jobs.

The idea that every half of footy (or any sport) has to end with an equal penalty count is just ludicrous. Not all team infringe equally. Some teams, like the Storm, break the rules wherever and whenever they can, and when they do they deserve to be penalised. Every game - every play - should be adjudicated on its merits. Yes, we all want consistency, but that doesn't mean equal penalty counts - it means penalties whenever they are deserved, every time.

Manly should make a civil claim, asking for a 10K refund. Fair dinkum, talk about double standards.

We complained that bad decisions were made cost us the game. You know, like when a referee misses a giant forward pass or finds a bobble that no one else can see.

Bellamy, though goes by the game plan that you can win over 75% of each set us six, by performing some form of low life grubby act and only expect to get penalised on less than occasions. Their game plan is based on making as many indiscretions as they can and knowing that refs won't blow 50 penalties against them.

Shame on the NRL for not supporting Klein.

There are crimes against humanity and to a much lesser extent, it can be said that there are crimes against the game of rugby league. Bellamy is guilty of the worst crimes of all, turning the game into one, where grubs are allowed to win.

This really is becoming a joke. A referee is demoted to NSW Cup because he actually had the hide to penalise the Scum for the crap they continually dish up causing Bali Belly to publicly name the ref and say it was basically his fault that his team lost.

Is it any wonder that outside of NSW and Qld (and even there it would seem) people see the NRL as a joke?

* Tooves has a rather big rant and questions whether the refs are the best we have and he cops a $10k fine.

* Neil Henry and Jonathan Thurston for all intents and purposes accuse the NRL of bias by wanting an all-Sydney Grand Final and they get away with it because they supposedly didn't question anyone's integrity.

* Bali Belly and Scam Smith actually name Ashley Klein and say that his refereeing cost them.....and Klein gets dumped to NSW Cup for his trouble.

As I said, its becoming a joke, if it isn't already.

Toovey was fined due to one comment in his rant, to the effect 'a few even-up penalties at the end', implying the refs gave penalties simply to even up the penalty count.

Henry and Thurston escaped because the NRL interpreted their comments to be that the 'media' wanted Sydney teams in the finals, not the refs/NRL.

I haven't heard all Bellamy's comments, but what I heard was 'Klein always penalises Storm more' which may be true as a matter of fact.

I do agree with an earlier poster who said the NRL should have stood up for their ref. To just drop him without a public explanation gives the impression refs must give Storm an even share of penalties - regardless of their rule-breaking.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
I haven't heard all Bellamy's comments, but what I heard was 'Klein always penalises Storm more' which may be true as a matter of fact.

It was reported that in 5 previous games under Klein, there were 2 drawn penalty counts, 1 where Melb won the penalties and 2 where they lost them. Doesn't really back up his accusation.

mike walker said:
G'day all,Wouldn't it be great if the powers that be came out and said'Well Craig we have considered your complaints about referee Klein and find that he has applied the rules as required under the laws of the game and your complaints are vexatious in the extreme and your inferences against the integrity of referee Klein to be utterly disgraceful.In fact we find his policing of your blatant illegalities and tactics that contravene,not only the rules but the spirit of the game, so meritorious we will be forthwith instructing all referees to follow his application of the laws when refereeing all Melbourne games.The fact that he refuses to be influenced by the constant suggestion on how to referee the game by Cameron Smith does him great credit and we will also be instructing referees to follow his example in this regard and ignore his insidious attempts to manipulate the rules to suit your agenda.Case dismissed.
cheers mike

And you should change your name to Alice (in wonderland) and you should also go and visit Disneyland. :D

But I like your idea. But seriously would the NRL do that (maybe when pigs can fly.):mad:

Ron E. Gibbs said:
The idea that every half of footy (or any sport) has to end with an equal penalty count is just ludicrous. Not all team infringe equally. Some teams, like the Storm, break the rules wherever and whenever they can, and when they do they deserve to be penalised. Every game - every play - should be adjudicated on its merits. Yes, we all want consistency, but that doesn't mean equal penalty counts - it means penalties whenever they are deserved, every time.

I believe the Bulldogs, Roosters and Storm use this tactic. They play the even penalties card and infringe often early in the ruck slowing the play the ball and making defence easier.

After the penalties blow out by 2 or 3 the refs usually just stop blowing infringements for the rest of the game allowing them 50 - 60 minutes of ruck domination and set defences.

Even the worst teams have good defence when set

Daddycool08 said:
mike walker said:
G'day all,Wouldn't it be great if the powers that be came out and said'Well Craig we have considered your complaints about referee Klein and find that he has applied the rules as required under the laws of the game and your complaints are vexatious in the extreme and your inferences against the integrity of referee Klein to be utterly disgraceful.In fact we find his policing of your blatant illegalities and tactics that contravene,not only the rules but the spirit of the game, so meritorious we will be forthwith instructing all referees to follow his application of the laws when refereeing all Melbourne games.The fact that he refuses to be influenced by the constant suggestion on how to referee the game by Cameron Smith does him great credit and we will also be instructing referees to follow his example in this regard and ignore his insidious attempts to manipulate the rules to suit your agenda.Case dismissed.
cheers mike

And you should change your name to Alice (in wonderland) and you should also go and visit Disneyland. :D

But I like your idea. But seriously would the NRL do that (maybe when pigs can fly.):mad:

G'day all,Thanks for the thought Daddycool but i just don't think I could do justice to a short skirt,fishnets and stilettos and as far as Disneyland goes why bother when i'm sure Goofy,Elmer Fudd and Daffy Duck are here running the NRL.
Seriously though I've never really taken much notice of this bloke Klein but the fact that he has got himself offside with Ricky and now Bellamy has raised his standing with me considerably.
cheers mike

Fluffy said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

I believe the Bulldogs, Roosters and Storm use this tactic. They play the even penalties card and infringe often early in the ruck slowing the play the ball and making defence easier.

After the penalties blow out by 2 or 3 the refs usually just stop blowing infringements for the rest of the game allowing them 50 - 60 minutes of ruck domination and set defences.

Even the worst teams have good defence when set

I fully agree with your comments. It was obvious that souths did this to us last week. Wrestle hard in the 1 st tackle, especially after a turnover, and give a penalty away. It's no big deal on tackle 1 because they can then set their defence. It slows any momentum the attacking team may get after the turnover too. Also give a few penalties away in the 1st half to skew the count because the refs always seem to square the ledger in the 2nd half. It is SO OBVIOUS I can't believe the refs don't know they are being finessed week after week by a few clubs.

Bellyache escaped without censure but Klein got dropped.
Shows you how powerful the coach is.
They didn't listen to Tooves.

The Who said:
Bellyache escaped without censure but Klein got dropped.
Shows you how powerful the coach is.
They didn't listen to Tooves.

Exactly, no fine and the coach dropped.

Klein should sue for defamation resulting in unfair performance reviews and actions.

Maybe next time we get Shame Hayne, Tooves can name him and say things like Bali Belly did and get him demoted to NSW Cup.

Nah, knowing the NRL Tooves would probably get another $10k fine.

A classic and clear cut example of a coach questioning the integrity of a referee and getting away with it.

I'd say the precedent has been set, watch every losing coach unload this week end.

HoldenV8 said:
Maybe next time we get Shame Hayne, Tooves can name him and say things like Bali Belly did and get him demoted to NSW Cup.

Nah, knowing the NRL Tooves would probably get another $10k fine.

I think he would need to literally quote word for word and even reference it.

Something like "A few weeks ago a coach made comments "blah blah blah" which is appropriate today as well. Nothing has chenged."

Jethro said:
dowdz said:
Nope. Did get Klein dropped though

_____
1363162252.jpg

VB NSW Cup Team Lists - Round Twenty Three:

Cronulla Sharks Vs Wyong Roos
Remondis Stadium, Saturday, August 16
Kick-off: 3.00pm
Referee: Ashley Klein

_____
1363162252.jpg