WHy would we play a HOME game away at suncorp?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Tonights game was said to be a home game that we took upto suncorp,does anyone know why we didnt play our home game at brooky,instead of playing it up at suncorp,beats the hell outta me?!?! :s

today's paper said we were 500 grand down this season, that's losing 100 grand a month, awesome news about new sponsor!! If we had a decent ground we wouldn't be in this financial mess

well why are we so much in debt Fro? Do you reckon Brookie is top notch? half a million in 5 months, what do you reckon?

We just need to hold out until the new tv deal!! If the Libs would give us the $15-20 million to fix up Brookie like they poured money into Saints we would be commercially set. A 50 grand crowd tonight will help enormously, not sure what percentage we share with other team, if its half, 25000 customers is awesome news!!

Fro said:
So now the ground is too old as well???

Dude, Brookie sucks as a ground, plain and simple. Hopefully Warringah council can steal money off the Rats as well as us, so something can be done to the place.

The local members for parliament should be ashamed of themselves for all the infrastructure / or lack there of in this demographic.

Fark off Ryan.
If you've ever been to Parra or SFS or Penrith or pretty much any other ground, Brookie is the bollocks.

The only two points to make against it are as a corporate or as a player dealing with the surface.

As a fan, it is the best ground. Leichhardt is 2nd.

Duff said:
Fark off Ryan.
If you've ever been to Parra or SFS or Penrith or pretty much any other ground, Brookie is the bollocks.

The only two points to make against it are as a corporate or as a player dealing with the surface.

As a fan, it is the best ground. Leichhardt is 2nd.

As a fan yes but as an avenue to make the club more money by attracting more people to games, No way....

As a Manly fan I love Brookie as I have great memories of the place. But if you think it is not in need of a major revamp you are off your head.

Apart from the money, with our record in Brisbane in recent years, we'll have to rename it our Fortress SunCorp. Take games there every year.

Always feels like a home game up here when you go. Suncorp and Skilled. Its hard to explain just how many Manly fans turn out for it.

We always win in Queensland we always win in Queensland (sing it people)

AND we bank about 500K doing it.

Sorry Chris you miss out on a home game, I gain one and we make 500K

Simple really!!

So the bogans from Vegas get 13 games a year & we get 10?

Real fair.

**** them. They should be put in homes & we given inheritances. That's how I see it.
I'm betteter than anyone from QLD. Worship me.

Well, apparently real life makes you ****s better than me. **** off. I'm angry at the way everything is weighted to your undeserved benefit. Inbreds.

Duff said:
So the bogans from Vegas get 13 games a year & we get 10?

Real fair.

f**k them. They should be put in homes & we given inheritances. That's how I see it.
I'm betteter than anyone from QLD. Worship me.

Well, apparently real life makes you c**ts better than me. f**k off. I'm angry at the way everything is weighted to your undeserved benefit. Inbreds.

Attack the council,not the club

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4