why would someone spend so much time monitoring a supporter site?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't care who looks at this site - though if what you are saying is true hopefully the club is being run well also. Pity the powers that be aren't preparing for a Saturday night clash with the Broncos at Aussie! Wouldn't that be sensational.

For the record I am sure I am not the ony one who has had my enjoyment of the club enhanced by involvement in this site.

I knew none of the guys here before joining the site, have gone to about 10 games with many of them this year, joined as a member, bought all sorts of stuff and followed Manly much more closely as a result. We have gone to Manly Leagues, cheered on the Sideline and formed some friendships (online and in real life) that will continue.

If I was the club I would be very pleased that others are preaching the 'Manly Gospel' and promoting awareness and support of our great club.

Manly is not the only gospel that is being preached. ;)

At the risk of getting all mawkish I second CW's comments. Meeting a bunch of fellow Manly tragics and making friends through this web-site has been a VERY good thing!

It was particularly good on Sunday to ditch my friends that are dirty Eels and Sharks supporters and to watch the live games with peoiple that would commiserate!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4