1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WHY WHY WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by conanu, Mar 15, 2010.

1. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,839 / 31
    Did Des have George Rose, Kite, and Rodney on the bench for so long when the only time we had any go forward was when Rose and Kite were on the pitch. ARRRRRRRGH King is an absolute handbrake and Perry is asleep walking. I am so angry right now!!!!!!!!!

2. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    i am so disappointed in how we played in that last half.

3. nodd

nodd Well-Known Member

hiding from the kids
    Ratings:
    +105 / 5
    Perry I agree with. Pathetic.

King copped a good knock early so it may have affected him.

Thought Kite , Rose and Rodney went well but certainly were not outstanding, just like the rest of our mob.

4. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    King went ok but not like Rose and Kite did, we needed them back on earlier. 

5. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    King 48 metres
    Perry 89
    Kite 115
    Rose 136!!!!!

Baily 31

6. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Jared Maxwells refereeing was also disgusting but in saying that we simply let them get on a roll in that 2nd half
    we played very good in patches but they seemed to have a lot of the ball in that 2nd half and we were noticably getting very tired

7. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Fark me.  I take back me previous comment. 

8. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I'm surprised by those yardage stats because it seemed to me King was rumbling.  Maybe Perry returned all the kick-offs?

9. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    I did see Perry take a few runs but most were pretty soft, Kings seemed to run with more purpose.  Maybe thats why I thought he went ok. 

10. Volley

Volley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +581 / 21
    King got dominated.

11. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    Both Perry & King were on the field when the Tigpies had all the ball which did not help their offensive stats. Kite actually gave them a fair bit of ball on his own even though he looked much better than last year. I did think George was outstanding and the Tigs were lucky Marshall's pass for the fulton try was not pulled up.

12. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    When King came back in the 2nd half he was bending the line, didn't see Perry trouble the line the whole game.

How many hit ups for each players yardage?

13. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4
    From where i was sitting, my lounge room in Tokyo, that ball was a mile forward. Can't believe it wasn't even referred upstairs after last years form from the refs.

14. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    King topped the tackle count.

Kite and Rose certainly looked better than our starting 2.

How is Cross going? can he take perry's spot?

15. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    Teddy started with some big hits then completely faded and it was all Kite and King doing the serious work with George the cream. It was so clear that Kite and Rose created our momentum and I was always worried with Perry and King coming at the very back end of the game. Rodney was poking his nose through like he did in 08 and the WCC but Bailey was quiet. The workload of Choc and Glenn is just enormous.

16. Crusher_Cleal

Crusher_Cleal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +555 / 17
    I cant remember a single dominant run by King. I really cant believe Des took Rose off for so long at half time. What the hell did Des say to them at half time?? I cant remember seeing such a lethargic peformance, its not like we even made so many errors, we just simply didnt turn up. Fark me, T-Rex is a useless bastard, was at fault for a couple of their tries, one he came out of the line and didnt read the play, and the other they went right around him. What use is it having a 115 kg lug in the backline that is slow and can't make defensive reads? I dont ever want to see him in the 17 again.

17. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,766 / 72
    Bailey should go. although injuries/suspension will probably ensure he stays next week

18. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Bailey seemed to offer nothing from my perspective at the ground! Is that right or did the people watching the tele see more of him?

19. ManlyBacker

ManlyBacker Winging it Staff Member

Ratings:
    +971 / 7
    He pulled off a couple of needed tackles. That was all I saw.

20. Cameron

Cameron Cambo Premium Member

Redcliffe
    Ratings:
    +662 / 35
    lets add some balance
    King made more tackles than the other 3 and also had 3 off loads