Why we should hope the Storm wins on Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I'm going to watch it because I love league and especially a GF even though I hate both teams. BUT I'm taking the attitude that I will take great delight in the fact that one of these despicable teams will be losers tonight and I will totally ignore the fact that one of them won much like the Storm have been wiped from the 2007 2009 titles. I will wipe the winners for 2012 from my mind but always remember how ****ed it is for the losers today.

mickqld said:
I will wipe the winners for 2012 from my mind but always remember how f***ed it is for the losers today.

Yeah I spose the main thing to hope for is that whoever loses it is a devastating loss, hopefully a last minute heartbreaker with a shocking error made by somebody and some terrible refereeing thrown in.

https://twitter.com/PenzStorm

That nerd is a Storm fan and he's ripping on Beaver, I might go for the Dogs now.

I won't be watching the grand final and I couldn't give a rats arse over who wins.

I hope they belt the crap out of each other and that the drizzle go on to win so that I can later hear on the late night news how the scum-dogs fans have brought the game into disrepute yet again for rioting over their pathetic teams loss and once and for all the NRL grows some balls and kicks this team out of the competition or docks them of all competitions points for the next 5 years, poetic justice that would be :)

Hopefully then the NRL find that the drizzle have been caught cheating the salary cap once again and only choice is to wipe the records clean that no team has won the 2012 NRL premiership. Now that that would bring a smile to my face.

I hope (in a close game) that the Bulldogs are leading for the entire game but only to have the Storm score on the full time siren and the Storm win their second legal Grand Final. I would like nothing better than to see that smug grin taken off of Greenturd's face.

Just saw Hasler getting off the dogs team bus and then to see all the dogs supporters are sitting at OUR end. This is just turning the knife even more.

I didn't watch the GF today and never would. However I was very pleased to hear the Storm beat the dogs. I despise every fibre of the Bulldogs, I still feel filthy for cheering the Storm when they scored their 2nd try (I heard it on radio briefly) but my hatred of the Dogs surpasses that. I say bravo Storm. I was about to mention a whole list of things on why I hate the dogs but Premiers11 in another post put it really well. Suffice to say my raw hatred of the Dogs is even greater then my love for Manly. Thats right, if the situation was forced upon me I would gladly sacrifice our team if its what it would take to get rid of the Dogs from the NRL forever. I live in Burwood and its become another Dogs fan turf. Its amazing how quickly they spread, in fact one can classify the Bulldogs club as a virus, they fester and grow in the NRL and when they're done with one area they spread to another giving nothing but an embarassment to our sport.

eelcatcher said:
I didn't watch the GF today and never would. However I was very pleased to hear the Storm beat the dogs. I despise every fibre of the Bulldogs, I still feel filthy for cheering the Storm when they scored their 2nd try (I heard it on radio briefly) but my hatred of the Dogs surpasses that. I say bravo Storm. I was about to mention a whole list of things on why I hate the dogs but Premiers11 in another post put it really well. Suffice to say my raw hatred of the Dogs is even greater then my love for Manly. Thats right, if the situation was forced upon me I would gladly sacrifice our team if its what it would take to get rid of the Dogs from the NRL forever. I live in Burwood and its become another Dogs fan turf. Its amazing how quickly they spread, in fact one can classify the Bulldogs club as a virus, they fester and grow in the NRL and when they're done with one area they spread to another giving nothing but an embarassment to our sport.

The next thing we will see is them taking over the northern beaches, ouch that would hurt!!!

eelcatcher said:

I'm no doctor, but that doesn't sound healthy.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7