Why we should hope the Storm wins on Sunday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bones

Bones Knows
Manly and the Bulldogs have both won 8 premierships. I don't want the Dogs to pull one clear of us.

Amazing isn't it, for as much as we hate the Storm we hate the Bulldogs even more.

bones said:
Manly and the Bulldogs have both won 8 premierships. I don't want the Dogs to pull one clear of us.

I don't want them to win because I < Content Deleted > hate them, hated them long before Hasler went there, the < Content Deleted > family club, what a load of ****.
Have a nice day everyone!

i hate the storm a LOT more.

Cheaters and deniers
Rupert Murdoch
Ruined the colour purple

At least the dogs are a Sydney Team, I actually don't mind the way they play and don't mind Des.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Want them BOTH to lose, is that possible?

Yeah I know the answer!!

Bane says yes

batman%20football%20field%20615.jpg

From a RL viepoint it should be a terrific GF. Aside from that I couldn't care less who wins. Both results are unacceptable,

Well the reality is that if the dogs win it will be all down to Hasler who will be proclaimed as the demi-god of coaches. It will also mean that our squad will be labelled with the "can't win without Hasler" motto. How will our players react to that. They are going to have to get that monkey off their back and the only way will be to win it in the next season or 2. Unfortunately if that is their primary motivation then I doubt it will happen.

How about the opportunity to see a mass exodus of 65000+ fans from the stadium before the trophy ceremony. Will look like the times when Lockyer lifted the SoO shield in Sydney.

If it happens I might be as happy as I was for that 30 odd minutes that Man City fans were bawling their eyes out because they thought they had lost the title on the last day. Unlike Man City though, I don't want the Bulldogs to come back and win.

For that 2nd half it felt great watching the tears and being so far away from the game that my sensitive side couldn't offer them a tissue.

The way I see it, if the dogs lose they will quickly get over any disappointment and will b extremely happy with their year and we will still have to hear all the Hasler demigod **** anyway. The fact is they have had a great year regardless of the result on Sunday.

So my thinning is

If Storm win:
- BOTH teams ecstatic
- Redemption for cheating storm
- Smith Slater Bellamy & Cronk legitimate premiers
- Smith even more smug (if thats even possible)
- Big 3 lovefest
- Hasler lovefest
- I feel sick when I hear the result (cant watch that ****)

If dogs win
- Dogs ecstatic
- Storm devastated
- Hasler lovefest
- I still feel sick when I hear the result (cant watch that ****)

In summary, I'm not saying go doggies but I think I'll b happier if they win.

Of course we would all prefer whoever wins do it thanks to a diabolical referees call to take some of the fun away from the winners, although Im sure if that happens the media will get over it quicker than if it was us.

Jono said:
How about the opportunity to see a mass exodus of 65000+ fans from the stadium before the trophy ceremony. Will look like the times when Lockyer lifted the SoO shield in Sydney.

If it happens I might be as happy as I was for that 30 odd minutes that Man City fans were bawling their eyes out because they thought they had lost the title on the last day. Unlike Man City though, I don't want the Bulldogs to come back and win.

For that 2nd half it felt great watching the tears and being so far away from the game that my sensitive side couldn't offer them a tissue.

hope city rail are prepared

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4