Why wasn't Chambers penalised?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
I've just watched the replay of the game against the scum.

From just about every place kick all players need to be behind the kicker, now why wasn't Chambers penalised for being infront of the kicker when he was holding the ball for Camscum Smith on his last attempt at goal?

i dont think he should have been penalised, there are exceptions to the rules, and having a little give for those situations is fine in my book

That would be ridiculous penalising him and the if they had the refs would have been hammered (and rightly so). He was holding the ball due to the wind - the other option is that Smith takes ten minutes cause the ball keeps falling off the kicking tee.

Dan link said:
i dont think he should have been penalised, there are exceptions to the rules, and having a little give for those situations is fine in my book

I agree with this viewpoint.

Although my exception to that rule is the Storm as they are cheating scum who deserve being wrongly penalised.......... perpetually .

Jatz Crackers link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=181476.msg238467#msg238467 date=1251329493]

I agree with this viewpoint.

Although my exception to that rule is the Storm as they are cheating scum who deserve being wrongly penalised.......... perpetually .
[/quote]

I'm with you Jatz, if it had of been any other team I probably wouldn't of noticed, but being the Storm he should have got penalised and sinbinned for 10. lol

swoop link said:
I've just watched the replay of the game against the scum.

From just about every place kick all players need to be behind the kicker, now why wasn't Chambers penalised for being infront of the kicker when he was holding the ball for Camscum Smith on his last attempt at goal?

Topic FAIL

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4