1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why wasn't Chambers penalised?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by swoop, Aug 27, 2009.

1. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,201 / 16
    I've just watched the replay of the game against the scum.

From just about every place kick all players need to be behind the kicker, now why wasn't Chambers penalised for being infront of the kicker when he was holding the ball for Camscum Smith on his last attempt at goal?

2. DSM5

DSM5 Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +516 / 0
    Because the refs this year are useless.

3. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,462 / 74
    i dont think he should have been penalised, there are exceptions to the rules, and having a little give for those situations is fine in my book

4. ads

ads Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    That would be ridiculous penalising him and the if they had the refs would have been hammered (and rightly so). He was holding the ball due to the wind - the other option is that Smith takes ten minutes cause the ball keeps falling off the kicking tee.

5. Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +1,242 / 7
    I agree with this viewpoint.

Although my exception to that rule is the Storm as they are cheating scum who deserve being wrongly penalised.......... perpetually .

6. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,201 / 16
    I agree with this viewpoint.

Although my exception to that rule is the Storm as they are cheating scum who deserve being wrongly penalised.......... perpetually .
    [/quote]

I'm with you Jatz, if it had of been any other team I probably wouldn't of noticed, but being the Storm he should have got penalised and sinbinned for 10. lol

7. TokyoEagle

TokyoEagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 4

Topic FAIL