Why this isnt a dark time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He asked when was the last time WE beat canberra in canberra not that scum.

Last time was 2 years after the roosters last beat the broncos in brisbane. 95.

However we have only lost the last 3 there, we just havnt played there much recently

So now that disgusting JV is part of our history is it?

I'll remember that next time you pull out the \"at least we've got a club\" line.

I have NEVER used that line, you forget that I am the glass is half full man. I was accepting of the JV, not happy, but accepting.

Wether we like it or not the JV is part of our history, it is impossible to ignore. You don't have to like it, but to ignore it is simply imprudent.

The statisticians ignore it as part of the Manly history is my point.

Go grind your axe with them Mr Imprudent.

You blokes are astounding.

You're like one of those bounce-back dolls that just can't get knocked down.

When was the last time we beat the Raiders in Canberra?

Just thinking..

Manly defeat Canberra, we're in the finals.

To experience what may be experienced is well worth the risk of having utter heartbreak.

The statisticians ignore it as part of the Manly history is my point.

Go grind your axe with them Mr Imprudent.

What do they say about statistics (& by implication statiisticians) There are lies, dammed lies and statistics.

Keep your head buried Matabele, somewhere you will find the reality.

Are you thinking what I am thinking BT1?

Beats me why we celebrated the death of the JV then

We got back what we all wanted (well maybe not Ryan) and that was Manly.

In the real world the JV existed, you can live in dreamworld if you wish, but it was and will always be part of our history.

History is not all ways nice and what we would want it to be.

To be honest Corso - out of The Bears products I WOULD like to have retained:-

Morrison
Stringer
O'Mealey
Orford
Matt King

Add those dudes to:-

Watmough
Stewart
Kennedy
Kite
Beaver

and we'd have a pretty nasty team !!!

and a massive salary cap problem.

Seriously... dont worry about stats.. so many stats have proved to be bull**** with past encounters etc.

Their meant to be broken.. if we can make the finals this season will be forgotten... Form guide wont matter in the finals.. if were there.. the boys will step up.

we can beat Canberra.

To be honest Corso - out of The Bears products I WOULD like to have retained:-

Morrison
Stringer
O'Mealey
Orford
Matt King

Add those dudes to:-

Watmough
Stewart
Kennedy
Kite
Beaver

and we'd have a pretty nasty team !!!

But the JV did take O'Meley, Stringer & Orford and Matt King was a reserve for PL or JF. So the only player that we didn't take was Morrison. It was always going to be a problem as for one of the few times in the Bears recent history they had some good players, espceially in the forwards. But to fit them all in was always going to be an issue.

dammit , read all this thread hoping someone had turned it in to a bag monas or king thread,oops looks like i just did.

[quote author=Matabele]
So now that disgusting JV is part of our history is it?

I'll remember that next time you pull out the \"at least we've got a club\" line.

I have NEVER used that line, you forget that I am the glass is half full man. I was accepting of the JV, not happy, but accepting.

Wether we like it or not the JV is part of our history, it is impossible to ignore. You don't have to like it, but to ignore it is simply imprudent.
[/quote]

Whew just worked out that JV stands for joint venture, Its just that my initials are JV and I was starting to get a complex wondering what I had done this time :blush:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4