Why the the so-called mass exodus?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

swoop

Bencher
Tipping Member
Why are most these sources saying that if Foran goes more will follow?

Wouldn't you think if you were off-contract then there'd be more cash for a better deal.

Doomsdayers are suggesting Foran, T-rex, Lussick, Matai, Ballin and the Stewarts would follow. Why? Have I missed something?

If it's dollars they're chasing then we'll have plenty to retain at least a few of them.

IMO Maybe one or two might leave but surely that leaves us with more cash to either retain some or go out and buy elsewhere. Maybe not too many quality players left on the market but the club will survive and rebuild.

I know that mick, but if they all left we could buy a few players. I know there's not much on the market now but these players are still here for 2012. Surely there's players coming off contract that we could chase.

BTW I don't think they'll all leave, we'll just have to fill the gap or gaps.

Would Riccardi compliment DCE as a combination or is he too much like DCE in his style of play. I havent seen him play yet.

If the whole lot left today, then tomorrow the sun would still come up.

And if, under that new sun, we lost every game for the season we'd still be the most consistently successful club since the 70s, and in recent years.

Where's the problem?

Trust solves all.

You all know my track record with players and predictions, so this will probably mean he'll end up being the next immortal, but whenever I have had the chance to see Riccardi (maybe 4-5 times), he has been absolute garbage, in teams that get thoroughly beaten and dominated.

I'd rather Liam Foran. In fact, I'd take Buhrer at 5/8. I'd take Lyon.

But if Riccardi is running our team, we may as well invite Jye Mullane back to play.

In fact, our roster quality is so danged awesome, Riccardi wouldn't get a look in anyways.

Rex said:

exactly

Rex said:
And if, under that new sun, we lost every game for the season we'd still be the most consistently successful club since the 70s, and in recent years.

Where's the problem?

Yes, that's true but, we'd also have our first Wooden Spoon :p

Rex said:

Where's the problem?

Trust solves all.
Love your positivity amongst the doom and gloom, including my own.
Friggin media is like a whirlpool and by becoming emotional you can get sucked into it. Somebody's uncle's, cousin's, sister tweets something and the world goes mad.
If our stars all left we'd have a lot of money to spend and we'll always be the Mighty Sea Eagles.

Ryan said:
You all know my track record with players and predictions, so this will probably mean he'll end up being the next immortal, but whenever I have had the chance to see Riccardi (maybe 4-5 times), he has been absolute garbage, in teams that get thoroughly beaten and dominated.

I'd rather Liam Foran. In fact, I'd take Buhrer at 5/8. I'd take Lyon.

But if Riccardi is running our team, we may as well invite Jye Mullane back to play.

In fact, our roster quality is so danged awesome, Riccardi wouldn't get a look in anyways.

With your track record Riccardi will be another superstar.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6