Why now?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
After 3 years of showing us sweet fu$k all and signing on elsewhere next year, chee kam has not missed first grade selection ....... I don't get it, if the kids moving on why not give a kid who is staying and wants to be here a crack at first grade..... I was always wanting this kid to turn things around and make a fist of things for us, but he never looked interested..... Now he's signs with tigers and is showing the promise we have paid for over 3 years without **** to show for it..... Very disappointed .

After 3 years of showing us sweet fu$k all and signing on elsewhere next year, chee kam has not missed first grade selection ....... I don't get it, if the kids moving on why not give a kid who is staying and wants to be here a crack at first grade..... I was always wanting this kid to turn things around and make a fist of things for us, but he never looked interested..... Now he's signs with tigers and is showing the promise we have paid for over 3 years without **** to show for it..... Very disappointed .
We want to win, and MCK was killing it in NSW Cup.
He can cover the forward and the centre spots.

Let 2v be!@:cool:

Really? We never seemed to win many NSW Cup matches when he played, but our performance shave improved now he out of the team.
No correlation between the two comps anymore.

MCK has been great in the NRL games this year. He would also be up against his own Junior Team in the Raiders :)

We'll survive the departure of MCK, of that I'm sure. If he is the best option at the moment than he plays...pretty simple. Same reason Foran is still named at 6. We aren't building for next year, we are trying to win the 2015 premiership.

The bigger question is why stick with Hasson.
Never thought I'd say this, but Hasson has actually been OK the last couple of weeks. That being said, he should have been out of the team weeks ago.

It's interesting in that if you talk MCK as a back, it means it's pushing Tom Turbo down the pecking order.

I wish in was in this type of form earlier in the season.At his best,he's a better option than Symonds to cover other positions.Pity he's not consistent
If he was in this form earlier hw would have been extended. There were articles around the 9's that he was on notice - step up or you're out so he knew the situation. You would have thought that injury plagued period would have been the perfect time to blood him, especially when Killer went down. Damn shame...

You would have prefered he waited until next year to bloom

Never thought I'd say this, but Hasson has actually been OK the last couple of weeks. That being said, he should have been out of the team weeks ago.
Hussein has been f_cking with your mind. His "OK" is merely '$hit' in the real world.

MCK is going well in first grade at the moment, and I hope he continues to do so for the rest of the year. But lets be honest, over the past couple of years he really has failed to impress and when he has played first grade its only been as an injury replacement. If T-Red wasn't out injured then MCK would still be in NSW Cup right now.

He was signed as a back rower and didn't really do much before being moved to the centres. Yes he did improve from there but in the pecking order he was never going to displace Killer or Skivy, and was behind Gutho, Wiliame, Blair, the Wolfman and even Tommy leapfrogged him from the U/20's. And I do think that the only reason MCK is in the first grade team right now (other than T-Red's injury) and Tommy isn't is because MCK can also cover the back row. It wouldn't make sense for MCK to be on the bench strictly as a back when Tooves could have Tommy doing that. MCK is more versatile off the bench.

Its a shame that now he's signed with Wests that we're now seeing what MCK can do. Too little too late though isn't it. Good luck to him at the Tigers though.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8