Why no wolf man

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I agree

Hiku is a 50% better player when he plays centre.

His positional play on the wing is poor.

Why does Lyons not play 5/8th? Because he does not want to.

I agree

Hiku is a 50% better player when he plays centre.

His positional play on the wing is poor.

Why does Lyons not play 5/8th? Because he does not want to.
Well then the only person that can fix that is Toovs. The way things are at the moment i would even try hiku at 6. If toovs cant put the players in the correct positions then what have we got to lose.It seems to me our team has anything but a solid formation and that spells disaster.No wonder our defence is lacking.

Time again to try Tom Turbo on the wing. Move Jamie to 5/8th - has he made a break at centre this season? Move Hiku into centre.
We need the enthusiasm of youth, which the 'Riff had. And more speed in the backline.
Tafua has certainly been better with his hands this year, but is he really a winger or just a bullocking backrower?

Time again to try Tom Turbo on the wing. Move Jamie to 5/8th - has he made a break at centre this season? Move Hiku into centre.
We need the enthusiasm of youth, which the 'Riff had. And more speed in the backline.
Tafua has certainly been better with his hands this year, but is he really a winger or just a bullocking backrower?
Tafua id keep on the wing and yes i think killer has to play 5/8 even though symonds did do well there tonight and time to bring tom T back

Yeah have to agree Masked Eagle. After T-Red went off the Riff started to put a lot more pressure on DCE because they knew he would get the ball 90% of the time.

Jorge let 2 tries in :mad:

Hiku never received a pass on the wing tonight - absolute waste of a talent out there.:(
Yep i agree 100% Hiku is a line breaker and i don't use that term lightly, he is a dead set line breaker and does not belong out there.

ask toovey. I will got shot for this, but I dont think toovey is the saviour alot of people on here want/ hope he is. he is a club legend no doubt, but not a coaching legend that we desperately need
Well so far you could not be far wrong as i am starting to think the same. I really hope we are wrong and if we are it would be a great achievement by a club such as ours to overcome this terrible start to the comp.The next few games will tell how we will go this year.I am not expecting to win the comp this year but i would love to be able to say that we are worthy of being in it.

ask toovey. I will got shot for this, but I dont think toovey is the saviour alot of people on here want/ hope he is. he is a club legend no doubt, but not a coaching legend that we desperately need
Bang...consider yourself shot

Would people disagree with me if i said Hiku has been our best back this season outside of Chez and Stewart? A lot of people have bagged him on here so it would be interesting to know. Also Tom Turbo over Wolfman at this point.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6