Why no comment???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
globaleagle said:
Mornin' all.

I understand the question 'pops and where I stand is:

1) Danks said Manly did nothing wrong.
2)Hasler said we did nothing wrong.
3)Tooves said we did nothing wrong.
4)The club has said we've done nothing wrong.

I'm not sure what more anyone can say to comfort us.

Sure, the club can't guarantee some player hasn't done the wrong thing away from the club, but then again most employers aren't responsible if an employee gets a speeding ticket on their day off.

As HM and other have said, now we have to wait out the investigation. We can't expect names to be public if a) No one is guilty, and 2) Due process hasn't been completed.

I mean even on this site Jatz has been running around posting that no one post names - can't expect the club to so either.

If Mr Danks is part of the inquiry then it only stands to reason that any club he's been associated with gets a knock on the door if the investigation is going to be fair and thorough.

The reason I have not missed a wink of sleep nor had my diastolic bp reading increased is due to the 4 points above commenting on our innocence.

Also, if a Manly player has done the wrong thing, well do the crime, do the time. We all agree in another thread how it doesn't matter who we sign, we'd still all support Manly.

We have a good opportunity as fans to say at this very moment: "Lets band together, believe in our club's and players integrity, allow the club to assist in the investigation and report back when appropriate."

If we believe there is an "us versus them" mentality as Manly supporters then lets be the very best "us" we can be.

Now hold those heads up, square those shoulders, and send me a dollar!

:heart: GE

(hat is drug free)

Don Singe said that same - & he claims to be involved in ALL processes.

As Mark said, logic would tell you that we are one of the clubs named in the report due to the fact we have been audited.

bones said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Obviously we'd be mentioned as Dank worked for us. The club, Tooves, Steve Gigg and Donny Singe have sakis already that we are fine. So Nicci, sit back and enjoy the start of the season and let the legal department do their job!

Bloody auto correct have SAID we will be fine!!

There is an edit feature Mark. Just as easy to go back and correct the error as it is to explain the mistake. I'm not trying to be smart, Just letting you know in case you were unaware. :)

I was aware mate, that option doesn't seem to show on my I-Pad or I-Phone through Tapatalk.....it does in the normal access through PC

clontaago said:
As Mark said, logic would tell you that we are one of the clubs named in the report due to the fact we have been audited.

And being named does not mean we are automatically guilty!!

Except when it comes to New Ltd journo's views, then it's different!!

niccipops said:
I find it unsettling that Manly have not yet released a statement. Something to reassure the fans. Does anyone else think there should be communication or am I being too impatient.
I'd feel better knowing the club was communicating with fans regarding this issue. :huh::huh::huh:

Whilst I agree with your sentiments niccipops, any statement by the club would be premature. The Club has stated that until they receive further information from the NRL and/or ASADA, there is nothing further they can add.

globaleagle said:
Mornin' all.

Sure, the club can't guarantee some player hasn't done the wrong thing away from the club, but then again most employers aren't responsible if an employee gets a speeding ticket on their day off.

As HM and other have said, now we have to wait out the investigation. We can't expect names to be public if a) No one is guilty, and 2) Due process hasn't been completed.

I mean even on this site Jatz has been running around posting that no one post names - can't expect the club to so either.

If Mr Danks is part of the inquiry then it only stands to reason that any club he's been associated with gets a knock on the door if the investigation is going to be fair and thorough.

The reason I have not missed a wink of sleep nor had my diastolic bp reading increased is due to the 4 points above commenting on our innocence.

Also, if a Manly player has done the wrong thing, well do the crime, do the time. We all agree in another thread how it doesn't matter who we sign, we'd still all support Manly.

We have a good opportunity as fans to say at this very moment: "Lets band together, believe in our club's and players integrity, allow the club to assist in the investigation and report back when appropriate."

If we believe there is an "us versus them" mentality as Manly supporters then lets be the very best "us" we can be.

(hat is drug free)

WELL SAID !!!!! :)

Statement time now. Come on Dave. Good or bad, just smash us in the face with it.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
You might have to accept there is a reason why people are not being named at this stage. Frustrating though that be. This volume of traffic is probably great for Silvertails though! ;)
I know, legal reasons. I just don't have a legal brain. I tried to legally register my brain but they said no.

Cant beleive it takes so long a process to name people when the "suppossed" witch hunt has been going on for over a year......So they now name clubs....but not names???? they now have drug allegations but no illegal gambling or match fixing.....The goal posts have changed again....
Time for another press conference and some more head wobbles from the minister of sport.

globaleagle said:
Mornin' all.

(hat is drug free)

A devastatingly simple, clear & insightful posting g/e

No wonder you've gone global.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-statement-after-ASADA-meeting/68291

Clubs Statement, read the first paragraph

Jonesyv2 said:
http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Sea-Eagles-statement-after-ASADA-meeting/68291

Clubs Statement, read the first paragraph
Awesome, except they left out the 'To Nicci' part. Glad to hear from the club.

@[niccipops] TO
34hihck.jpg

Berkeley_Eagle said:
@[niccipops] TO
34hihck.jpg
Thank you BE. I'm a big fan of official statements and that's a good one.
2008, 40 nil, under the cap and not on the capsules. Go Manly!

LOL!!!!! "claim'!!! Telecrap headline. They just can't let it go!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/phil-gould-says-panthers-have-been-given-no-details-of-accs-mention/story-e6frexnr-1226575884763

Manly Sea Eagles claim ASADA has told them none of their players have tested positive to banned substances
Paul Crawley, Josh Massoud
The Daily Telegraph
February 12, 2013 8:20PM

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8