Why no Brookie Home Semi Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brissie Kid, go and **** yourself. You're in Sydney and you won't go because it isn't at Bluetongue? Get a life and go support another team. You're to soft for us.

How can you take your kids along to a game that's in the city and wont finish till about 1030pm. Absolutely rediculous its even too late for the young ones to watch on TV. Why dont we have 1 game at 3pm and one at 600pm. The NRL are just a ****ing joke they wouldnt know how to run a choko vine over a ****house.

mickqld said:
How can you take your kids along to a game that's in the city and wont finish till about 1030pm. Absolutely rediculous its even too late for the young ones to watch on TV. Why dont we have 1 game at 3pm and one at 600pm. The NRL are just a f**king joke they wouldnt know how to run a choko vine over a ****house.

It's because the NRL handed over game scheduling to the tv networks, all channel nein's doing. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Brissie Kid said:
Well I couldn't be bothered going to SFS on Saturday night with all that it entails. I'd go to Gosford. But I still think it should be at Brookvale. We came 2nd didn't we?

Book a hotel room then - harden up or pipe down.

I live in Canberra and the wife and I are going (Bay 15 - western side). If it was at Brookvale I'd stay at mum's at Narrabeen and go. If it was at Bluetongue, I'd stay at my Long Jetty abode. Horses for courses matey!

just because it happens to work out against a non sydney team this year doesnt mean you shouldnt ark up about it, you are still getting slapped in the face. If we are playing the roosters, souths or tigers we don't get a home final, simple as that. Its complete bull**** that it isnt played at brookvale. Melbourne and Brisbane get a home final. We get a sorta home final and a kick in the teeth saying we should be grateful.

It'll work out fine at the SFS just like in 07 and 08 where SFS was just like a huge Brookvale Oval with overwhelming.

Of course Brookie would have been better but we can't change that now and its pointless wasting energy howling at the moon (and the nrl)

With the kids understand the late finish is a tough one, but because this only happens once or twice a year isn't that a good enough excuse to have them out late just this time? They'll thank you for it later Mick...

Manly will go fine despite couple of key players out and will win, we have a great team and great coaching staff and all are extremely motivated.

We're not playing at Brookie this weekend !!?? No wonder I had no trouble getting a room at the Travelodge for Saturday night.

Get used to the SFS. It'll be our home ground soon. We'll play at Brookie three times per year.

Gorgeous George said:
Corso_Pete said:
The capacity of Brookvale would have been fine for this wekend against any non Sydney side. As usual no vision from the NRL
Good to see u here evil Dan lol you were one of my fav posters at mwse u still in Canberra

Good to here from you Pete. I used to be Eagle Dan from the MWSE site. A couple of years back we played the Cowboys in a finals game. I can't remember which stadium in Sydney it was at but it attracted a crowd of about 35,000 from memory.

DSM5 said:
Brissie Kid, go and f**k yourself. You're in Sydney and you won't go because it isn't at Bluetongue? Get a life and go support another team. You're to soft for us.

LMFAO....
:D

I want to know why this hasnt been discussed before now, this is an outrage that this is the first we had heard of it.

Surely we could have been aware of this at least 400 times before..

LOL I'd love to go through previous posts and see how many people complaining here also said we should move to SFS for regular season games due to the facilities. You watch, we won't get any more people to this game because its at a better ground.

On top of this, parents complaining about their kids going to bed late, its a Saturday night and the game will be over by 1030, home by 1100 - 1130, straight to bed. It will be an evening they will never forget and in 07 and 08 the game started at the same time.

Or, I could always drive the cement mixer in...

Fro said:
I want to know why this hasnt been discussed before now, this is an outrage that this is the first we had heard of it.

Surely we could have been aware of this at least 400 times before..

I love the sarcasm Fro :D

The one benefit of the SFS is a pre-game pub crawl from the city to the ground.

A few amber liquid glasses will moisten the vocal chords for a long night of cheering and chanting.

Have a meat meal at the Balkan and a few beers then stroll to the ground. After, walk down to the ferry. Lovely.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2