Why Isnt DCE Our Captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Jake is a great player but is performance at the Presser is a bad look for everyone.

DCE is on top money, calls the plays on the field, and presents well.

I dont get it.

Its not our main problem I know, but it shows how unprofessional the club is, or do they know something?

Maybe they believe that Delta Charlie-Echo doesn't need the added burden of captaining the side.

But he is captaining the side on the field.

It's damn right embarrassing watching the press conferences. I feel so sorry for Jake.sitting up there with Beaker. Might as well send Choc and Foz to represent us. It would be an improvement.

Ferris captained us last night, at least Cecchin called Jamie out every time there was a captain's call.
Ferris had a shocker of a game but a natural leader. Agreed, poor old Jake looked like he lost his bag of marbles at the Presser.

DCE has enough trouble focussing on his own game let alone organising everyone else. DCE needs someone telling him what to do and when to do it. The 1.2 Mil I guess we'll have to cop it sweet for the next 10 years. Whoever made that decision wants his head read.

I disagree jakes look at the pressers is a bad one. I prefer to see the Capt sitting there obviously heart broken and thinking how to better the situation.

Nothing against DCE but I don't want to hear his polish (and he is very polished) after a loss. I also think at the moment DCE needs to concentrate on his game.

Myles when he returns and when Killer is out .... need an experienced tough nut as captain not a boy and not DCE he already seems too confused

But he is captaining the side on the field.

It's damn right embarrassing watching the press conferences. I feel so sorry for Jake.sitting up there with Beaker. Might as well send Choc and Foz to represent us. It would be an improvement.
DCE is very well spoken on TV and in person, he always appears calm this can rub people the wrong way as they then claim he is not passionate enough. I would prefer to see someone at the presser who looks as devastated as I feel.

The #1 quality a Captain must have, is to be a leader. There are lots of other factors such as; being a good player, experience, passion, good communication etc...

DCE similar to Beaver, is a wonderful player but just not a natural leader. Where as Jake, whilst being young, is every inch a leader and will only improve with age and experience.

Jake is a great player but is performance at the Presser is a bad look for everyone.

DCE is on top money, calls the plays on the field, and presents well.

I dont get it.

Its not our main problem I know, but it shows how unprofessional the club is, or do they know something?
I don't think he needs any more pressure on him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6