Why isn't Bozo talking to Keary?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah but look who DCE and Foran had around them to guide them, a crop of superstars. We had Des as coach at the time DCE came into the team and Foran already had a couple of years under his belt. Plus we had Snake, Killer, Skivy, Robbo, Kitey, Kingdog, Ballin, Choc, Gifty, Galuvao, Wolfman, T-Rex, Hopoate. Any of those circa 2011 would demote most of our current squad to NSW Cup.
Yes I know Holden........but we need some enthusiasm & I think Nicho has loads of it. What else do we do? Put any 5/8 in this team now & it'll be the same. Last night our forwards played quite well I think. Myles & Lussick had their best games this year. AFB did his job as did Vave. I look at our forwards & they're not that bad on paper!! It's what happens on the field. The team don't start the game well or finish it well. The middle section they play great. We get behind & then it's catch up! Unfortunately the backs are not playing with cohesion & last tackle plays are non existent. Stupid errors are costing us dearly every game! Last night Manly error, Broncos try etc. After the first two tries we were back with a chance & then stupid errors again!

Yes I know Holden........but we need some enthusiasm & I think Nicho has loads of it. What else do we do? Put any 5/8 in this team now & it'll be the same. Last night our forwards played quite well I think. Myles & Lussick had their best games this year. AFB did his job as did Vave. I look at our forwards & they're not that bad on paper!! It's what happens on the field. The team don't start the game well or finish it well. The middle section they play great. We get behind & then it's catch up! Unfortunately the backs are not playing with cohesion & last tackle plays are non existent. Stupid errors are costing us dearly every game! Last night Manly error, Broncos try etc. After the first two tries we were back with a chance & then stupid errors again!

Our forwards ran for a grand total of 715 metres last night with only BJ (126), Lussick (112) and Taupau (110) getting into triple digits.

Last night was easily Myles' worst game in a Manly jumper. 45 minutes, 5 runs for 44 metres. But he wasn't as piss poor as Blake Leary though. 39 metres in 62 minutes.....the guy is not first grade standard. Not as a second rower and definitely not as a hooker, even as a back up hooker.

Compare that to Brisbane's forwards who clocked up 887 metres with 5 players running over 100 metres each.

Our forwards also came up with 22 missed tackles between them (Lussick with 6 and Leary with 4 were the worst offenders though I'll cut Lussick some slack right now). Brisbane's forwards missed a total of 5 tackles.....

Other than saying that Myles played well, the rest you are pretty much on the mark.

Last edited:

2 problems with this.

Firstly Nico is out with a broken wrist for the next 10 weeks. Secondly he is a running 5/8. We need an organiser to take some ofthe load off DCE. No successful teams can play with just one organiser in this day an age. JT has Morgan, Hunt had Milford, Cronk has Green. Not surprisingly Speels have looked better this year because Norman has Foran. Souths came back on the weekend when Keary came on to help Reynolds. Defences are too organised and it is too much to ask DCE to run the show, organise everyone and be effective in attack himself. Replacing walker with Hynes is like for like.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8