Why isn't Bozo talking to Keary?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
With rumours that Matai is also on the way out, and Keary not as popular as he thought he was, surely Manly hierarchy should be in his ear?

Obviously not for the $800,000 or whatever he wants, but half a million? Move Walker to the centres and find a second rower from somewhere.

Then, we'd have a top 4 side that could win the premiership for Captain Brett Stewart in his final year!

Keary looked good last night against the Speels for one reason. By the time he got out there everyone else was looking for the Shell Answer Man because they were out of petrol.

Normally he is a turnstile in defence and only ever goes well in attack if Reynolds is having a good game.

IF we are going to look for a 5/8 I would go for Norman before Keary.

If we are looking for a half we need an organising half, as DCE is an ad-lib style player, neither Norman nor Keary fit this unless we want DCE to start organising but that is not his strength?

I'm not sure Cliffy but I think it's cause he's ****? They need to concentrate on re-signing Lewis Brown and Brayden Williame for a couple more seasons I think. And what about extending DCE's contract a bit longer? I heard the Roosters are in the market for a good organising halfback and we don't want them sniffing around in 2026 ???

Nicho Hynes needs to be given a crack at 5/8!!! Fresh blood, has a great kicking game, plays well week in week out in losing sides, is quite quick & a good play maker! Young & inexperienced in 1st grade YES but so were DCE & Foran!

Nicho Hynes needs to be given a crack at 5/8!!! Fresh blood, has a great kicking game, plays well week in week out in losing sides, is quite quick & a good play maker! Young & inexperienced in 1st grade YES but so were DCE & Foran!

Yeah but look who DCE and Foran had around them to guide them, a crop of superstars. We had Des as coach at the time DCE came into the team and Foran already had a couple of years under his belt. Plus we had Snake, Killer, Skivy, Robbo, Kitey, Kingdog, Ballin, Choc, Gifty, Galuvao, Wolfman, T-Rex, Hopoate. Any of those circa 2011 would demote most of our current squad to NSW Cup.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4