Why is it so?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
As an employee, would you expect to be paid if you were found guilty of an offence and forced to miss work for a period of time? As an employer, would you pay a bloke who missed work because he had been punished for an indiscretion?
Why then do RL clubs pay players who are suspended for foul play?

If i was suspended for carrying out tasks while at work that if not caught would be beneficial to my employer then absolutely i would expect to be paid. Especially if my employment was based on and i was applauded for my aggressive ways.

and especially as they are being coached how to perform the fouls such as Chicken wing, grapple, bowling ball etc.

"But coach, you said belt the big pommie B....."

All the Players have KPI's etc in their Contracts, we are not privy to these .

A number of the penalties, such as Kingy and Choc this year were unwarranted. So it would be unfair to dock their pay due to a subjective Manly bias :cool:

Maguire was caught in the ESL coaching his Players on damaging their opponents. Even referred to them as 'road kill' :mad:
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/it-seems-a-pattern-of-brutality-is-emerging-here-mr-maguire-20130821-2sbts.html

Care to share your real name and the details of your employment including a copy of your pay slip or group certificate with us?

That's different Stevo, we're not in a salary cap world. How do any of us know which clubs are within the cap and which aren't? And, for that matter, how well they're being policed? Given the performances of the only others to police the rules, the refs, it's hard to have a great deal of confidence.

Stevo said:
Care to share your real name and the details of your employment including a copy of your pay slip or group certificate with us?
Lol. I can work out a player's name without seeing his contract.
Just find it interesting that some people are aghast at the idea that personal finances etc could be revealed.
Anyhow, not much privacy for most of us. If you're on award wages (like me) pay and working conditions are a matter of public record, anyone can find out. Same if you are on disability or age pension, dole etc.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2