Why is it happening now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
I dont know about everyone else...but Round 5 and the whole world is moving in NRL circles...we havent been mentioned even in a rumour...some of the big names have been on the move....where r we headed?

For 1 and a half years we have done nothing. Now our juniors r under attack.

Mr Lowe and Co what is going on.....and of course we have to sign our youngsters up long termr, of cousre we do.....but what is the future buys....who replaces those that will go????

I'd much prefer to be in our position with plenty of youngsters that ooze potential rather than having to put a broom through the place and 'rebuild' like the titans.

Frogz said:
I dont know about everyone else...but Round 5 and the whole world is moving in NRL circles...we havent been mentioned even in a rumour...some of the big names have been on the move....where r we headed?

For 1 and a half years we have done nothing. Now our juniors r under attack.

Mr Lowe and Co what is going on.....and of course we have to sign our youngsters up long termr, of cousre we do.....but what is the future buys....who replaces those that will go????

Young stars such as Jared Overrated-Hargraves and Trent Dogkinson?

Its a little too early in the season to worry about big names. Since the June 30 deadline was changed signings seem to go all over the place.

I think we will lose a few names this year, the younger blokes will step up and we will sign one very decent signing

People people people people. Don't shoot the messenger because there is some truth to this thread. No club is successful just relying on young talent coming through. You have to have the right balance in your team.

Also not sure why people think just because they are Manly juniors they will all stay and what makes our youngsters different from players from the Raiders, Eels, Panther, Newcastle. Kids these days have managers looking after their best interests which usually means dollars. Loyatly will only get you so far and a few more dollars and the chance of a first grade spot will just about see any young talent junior go if we can't offer the same guarantees.

Masked Eagle said:
People people people people. Don't shoot the messenger because there is some truth to this thread. No club is successful just relying on young talent coming through. You have to have the right balance in your team.

Also not sure why people think just because they are Manly juniors they will all stay and what makes our youngsters different from players from the Raiders, Eels, Panther, Newcastle. Kids these days have managers looking after their best interests which usually means dollars. Loyatly will only get you so far and a few more dollars and the chance of a first grade spot will just about see any young talent junior go if we can't offer the same guarantees.

Heartbreaking isnt it? This is why Robbo needs to get him some pounds instead of dollars

Oldfield and Hopoate arent the future,they are the ****ing now!

I'll ask the same question someone else did - which of our juniors are under attack, and from whom? The only info I've seen is rumours and supposition from people on here - ie, because Idris is leaving the dogs, they must be after Hoppa. That may be the case, but to suggest that the club is just sitting on its hands hoping it won't happen is, in my opinion, wrong. I would suggest that the reason that the club is not chasing big names is bacsue they are working on tying up the Hoppas etc.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6