Why Hall must play

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I think this bloke has to be there at the end because it was he who provided all of us with our FIRST memory of the season.

Who will ever forget him picking the hairs out of his balls in the dressing shed prior to the Raiders game?

I've actually tried soo hard to forget this. But hey, if anyone deserves a spot in the GF it's gotta be the bloke who plays with his nuts on national television.

I thought Afa was a hardenned Christian. The Herald today portrayed quite the opposite....a bar room bully !!

Kite and Cuthbo mate

Bani is a mormon & Afamasaga is a hardened Christian according to The manly Daily, and Cuthbo mentionning it.
Vic Mauro is also very, VERY religious.

There was a prose in todays rag about how Crusher adopted a no "mugs" policy around the place 3 years ago, and how they are after a certain culture. Apparently there is certainly a holy theme around the joint. I can't see that as a bad thing though.

Matai / Choc and a few others could definitely get some value from being around others with high moralistic standards.

The rag also mentioned that there has been some larrikonism this year with a few players they are definitely not pleased about.

Apparently, life coaching is now part of The Eagles.

Good thing, or bad? Whilst it could be positive for potential sponsors (even Nab), what might it do to prospective players that might play for us? Espescially loose cannon type players. Will we miss out on them? players like Matai for example?

Apparently there is certainly a holy theme around the joint. I can't see that as a bad thing though.

Matai / Choc and a few others could definitely get some value from being around others with high moralistic standards.

Why would players living their lives around a heap of fables and bedtime stories be of any advantage?

[quote author=Ryan]
Apparently there is certainly a holy theme around the joint. I can't see that as a bad thing though.

Why would players living their lives around a heap of fables and bedtime stories be of any advantage?

[/quote]

Your smarter than that, or are you just probing?
Put it this way, I was saying that the end might not in this case justify the means.
God, Hindu, Muslim....whatever....it's about morals and/or a code of ethics in general terms.

Your comment here is for the simplistic thinking. My guess is that you were just extracting the information you expected me to reply with.

Ryan, are you seriously suggesting that a belief in some spiritual thing puts one on a higher plain regarding ethics/ behaviour etc to those that don't? I'd like to put that to George W, Osama, Blair and all the other killers going around. Mata's right, a story book at bedtime is all it is. Sadly some take it to mean more..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6