Why do 9 not go live on Sunday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
why doesn't 9 broadcast in hd why does 60 minutes go for 137 minutes why is the channel 9 signal broadcast on foxtel unwatchable why does 9 employ brad filter why does 9 show a handful of live games each year why does nine determine the draw why does 9 think they can pick the aussie cricket team why does 9 go broke every 5 years.

Kerry Packer would be rolling over in his grave.

Daveagle said:
Adds , Adds and then some adds .

Screw that, I watch it on fox at 6pm. If its gonna be delayed then might as well be add free and in HD too .

Of course if you don't have fox then you are at the mercy of the nein machine , and they don't give a stuff how and when you see it !

manlyfan76 said:
I do the same Daveagle. I love watching the game a 2nd time on one of the Fox replays, also being able to record it and watch whenever. BUT 9 just P..S me off.

Dan79 said:
Dan said:
Because the hervey bay oz tag charity challenge was on today and didnt finish until after 3 so thwy qai r ed for me to get home
A little hard to understand the last few comments. i assume the beers were flowing at Hervey Bay.. :)

Normie said:
And the only choice I have living in Canberra is either listening to the knobs on MMM or the idiots on ABC......

How hard is it to call a good game??? i listened to MMM today, at times they are good, other times they annoy me. At one stage they were so busy introducing what is on MMM next that it wasn't until Manly was on there 3rd tackle they resumed calling the game.
Would normally just stream the coverage but had work to do so the radio was next best.

Eagles2nv said:
I hate the delayed games, espicailly sitting through a million ads.

What also annoys me is when im watching a delayed game and a mate will look up the score and tell me. Cant happen at a live game.

About a year or so ago I bought a new stereo just so I could listen to Manly's games at 3pm. Today I think it was the first time I'd actually used it to listen to their game. I agree with what was said about the commentators, who are supposed to describe what is happening with the game, and occasionally goes off subject for so many minutes and returns when the tackle count is mid-way through. Every time this happens I'm like Would you quit yakking?

Although I'm not too fond of 3pm games which you have to listen on the radio for the first half, I watch the delayed first half just to see for myself what was going on and then watch the rest when the game is finished. BUT I also watch the replay on Fox Sports later.

I still have two old games from earlier rounds one versing the West Tigers and the second versing the eels on my Mystar HD box that I haven't watched yet. I'm hoping to hold onto them for as long as I can.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6