Why delete threads

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Beaver boy

Reserve Grader
The Keiran Forum thread has countless conscecutive posts that are just rabble, and don't concern the grub Foran . I'm cognisant of the fact that not every post will be relevant, but the admin delete a thread when someone wants to express an opinion about the grub Foran?

Let the fans offer their opinions.

Haven't seen the deleted topic in question, but I'd imagine that it would be the way you expressed your opinion rather than having an opinion being the reason it got deleted.

The Keiran Forum thread has countless conscecutive posts that are just rabble, and don't concern the grub Foran . I'm cognisant of the fact that not every post will be relevant, but the admin delete a thread when someone wants to express an opinion about the grub Foran?

Let the fans offer their opinions.

You love to start a thread

The issue is that you are not as important as you think...no one cares what you think anymore than they care what I think....therefore every time you have something to say, you don't need to isolate it from the rest of the conversation concerning (in this case) Kieran Foran for example. Just post it in the Kieran Forum and if people want to read it/respond to it, they will. Try and accept your anonymity as an entity on this forum and roll with the punches like everyone else.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6