Why can't we do this

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
image.png

I'm with you BE. Great offer and would be great to see our club come up with something innovative like this too. Get on the front foot with the membership drive.

Don't they sell new jerseys for $180? And 3 game memberships for $80?

Our club is a notorious gouger.

Smart play by Penrith.

Loss leaders -> unintended purchases + great feelings (creates loyalty) + likelihood of other/future purchases. AND you get more people advertising the club by wearing the jersey. And the bargain is great (and likely free) advertising for the club.

Keep the jersey price at $180 - and the jersey + six games at $199 - and people will fall over themselves to be members.

A big revenue gain - and a small costs increase - because there's little extra cost in having these extra people attend the games. (And then spend more money on food & drink).

Aah, but we've offered the ghastly women's ring of late.

We've already got those covered, its the free jersey with the membership package that I think we are lagging behind with.
I cannot believe the cost of jerseys across the NRL. Who makes the money from them? Such a disincentive for families to make new fans of their kids.

I cannot believe the cost of jerseys across the NRL. Who makes the money from them? Such a disincentive for families to make new fans of their kids.

Agree, i thought $160 was steep, now it's $180. There must be a lot of demand for them for that increase.

That Panthers offer is great in the current market and would increase their membership count for sure.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6