Why am I seeing popup ads and redirects on this site?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yep
Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads.

Solved... someone or something has been into my router. Changed the password & the DNS server. That's what happens I guess if you leave it with the default password. Now getting redirects as well. Will do a factory reset tonight when I get home.

Woah that's scary and true always change the password at a minimum

I can't even read threads today, every 2 seconds i have a "congratulations, you won an iphone" popping up

I can't even read threads today, every 2 seconds i have a "congratulations, you won an iphone" popping up
I've notified the ad agency they have informed me it has been removed and banned from the network

Dan my post reply page has dropped under some manly news on my iphone 5.Any idea how i can bring it back up again.
It's a new feature I'm trialling. It shows other posts, articles and content from the site that has had high engagement. It's aimed at trying to show you other content on the site you may wish seeing

Oh wow it looks like the responsive display is messed up. Was working fine when I put it in place but not right now. Will try to change it a little and force a better less intrusive layout

yep
Our system has detected that an "AdBlocker" is installed in your browser. It is blocking advertisements and possibly other essential functions in our site. Please consider to disable the AdBlocker while you're browsing in our site. You may not be aware, but any visitor supports our site by just viewing ads.
I am able to replicate this warning message at Silvertails just by enabling the "Use Tracking Protection in Private Windows" feature in Mozilla/Options/Privacy.
As soon as i untick this option the AdBlocker warning disappears.

I am able to replicate this warning message at Silvertails just by enabling the "Use Tracking Protection in Private Windows" feature in Mozilla/Options/Privacy.
As soon as i untick this option the AdBlocker warning disappears.
These warnings are deliberate, they just ask you to turn off ad blockers as advertising helps us pay for the site and new servers. I am looking at having to beef up the servers once again this year if traffic is anything like it was last year and how it has been in the off season, then again we will need to resize to cope

These warnings are deliberate, they just ask you to turn off ad blockers as advertising helps us pay for the site and new servers. I am looking at having to beef up the servers once again this year if traffic is anything like it was last year and how it has been in the off season, then again we will need to resize to cope
From reading Jerry1's comments i was under the impression that he felt he had a virus due to seeing the very same message without installing an "Ad Blocker" on his system. I have no Ad Blocker installed and by activating "Use Tracking Protection in Private Windows" feature within Mozilla i was able to replicate the same warning without an Ad Blocker.

If only the Melbourne Storm membership ads that are popping up could be blocked - they make me feel sic every time I see it

@The Wheel can you please get me the specific link it is showing for the Storm one so I cna block it?

It's like a virus

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    158 KB · Views: 2
Bastards are sneaking past my wildcard filter too, must be desperate

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8