1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why all negativity ? The answer is .....

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Beaver boy, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Beaver boy

Beaver boy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +366 / 71
    PASSION !

Sure we loved Tooves, Gifty, Choc (not as much towards the end) and all that came with the success. Well we all get on here and share our opinions, because well for me playing and being a fan of league is something I enjoy.

So my point is get behind the owners/coach and give them a chance to ensure ongoing success. Some of you need to let go of the past and allow for those responsible to show their wares.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,801 / 122
    The most embarrassing thing about Manly this year is seeing so many fans wailing and gnashing their teeth. Certainly change is scary and the unknown is terrifying, but ... seriously folks, gnashing is not good for teeth.

3. Jase Seaeagle

Jase Seaeagle Active Member

Central Queensland
    Ratings:
    +167 / 15
    Has Trent Barratt been seen at the Club or done a Press Conference yet about his intensions for 2016.

4. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,801 / 122
    He was interviewed on TV about a week ago.

5. manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
    Ratings:
    +5,357 / 111
    I dont give my respect away, people earn it. And if i feel that zorba and his inlaws have not earnt it then that is my decision. I support the Manly family as such but if a player ( think Foran in a Parra jersey or choc venting onthe club) puts himself before the club then we have a problem. Ill defend Manly to the end and ill call a spade a spade and until the administration of the club are honest and forthright with me as a long time member and fan and earn my respect i will not trust or like them or like them, that does not detract from my love of the Team, if i wasnt passionate i would not care what the Penns and fat cat ( read kunt) did.

6. Red Pill

Red Pill Optimist & Troll Inquisitor

Ratings:
    +431 / 15
    No judgement from me!
    Will be positive and let the results do the talking