Who's the super star parramatta are going to announce they've signed in January

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hamster Huey said:
bob dylan said:
Its probably the same long serving player that Rothfield was saying has had a gutful of his current club and wants out now.
Campese? JWH?
Yeeehaah , Maria. That would be a slick move. They'll have a problem they cannot solve. :exclamation:

Lord Eagleton said:
Israel Folau? For 2016, post rugby world cup? Is that who you mean maxta?Israel is a mormon and is in it for the cash and goes to the highest bidder. After the world cup he could earn crazy money in french rugby. More than what Parra offer. Doesnt make sense to me, if that is who you mean

I think this might be on the money. Folau's rugby contract is coming to an end, and there is talk he has been unhappy in rugby.

Next year the salary cap changes so a new rule: "Giving the NRL CEO discretion to compete with other codes to recruit or retain players in exceptional circumstances;" comes into effect which would help them obtain someone like Izzy.

Eagles2nv said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Israel Folau? For 2016, post rugby world cup? Is that who you mean maxta?Israel is a mormon and is in it for the cash and goes to the highest bidder. After the world cup he could earn crazy money in french rugby. More than what Parra offer. Doesnt make sense to me, if that is who you mean

I think this might be on the money. Folau's rugby contract is coming to an end, and there is talk he has been unhappy in rugby.

Next year the salary cap changes so a new rule: "Giving the NRL CEO discretion to compete with other codes to recruit or retain players in exceptional circumstances;" comes into effect which would help them obtain someone like Izzy.

The only "true" truth is that it could be absolutely anyone, such is the allure of the greatest coach of all, Sir Brad Arthur...

Bandit said:
Buddy Franklin??

But I read it in the Tele . . . must be true.

Yep, I heard this rumour as well. Apparently he will join the Eels once he completes the 9 years left on his contract with the Swans.
Parra have form with a similar scenario, signing Will Hoppa after his Morman mission.

Eagles2nv said:
This rule is a farce and will be impossible to operate without the stench of favouritism if not outright corruption.

Such a rule could only ever work if it was in conjunction with a draft or at least a 'send-him-to-the-bottom-ranked-club' restriction.

Foran said that he would be making a decision in January so probably him.

He obviously wants to play for the best coach in the world.

Anyway where do you hear that Parra are signing a superstar in January? Phil Rothfield?

Loobs said:
Eagles2nv said:
Lord Eagleton said:

The only "true" truth is that it could be absolutely anyone, such is the allure of the greatest coach of all, Sir Brad Arthur...
King Arthur, some say was given Excalibur by the Lady of the lake,
who was really Shazza the Bogan chick at Parramatta reservoir.

They enjoyed it so much the first time that they are signing Brad Arthur again - this time to a lifetime contract.

It has to be, as he is the only individual who can truly claim superstar status in the NRL.

It's Robbie Farah and it will be announced sometime after Christmas. Tigers aren't saying anything yet until they can find a replacement but rumours are they want James Roby from England but he's under contract for a few more years.

I should clarify my information isn't 100%, but it was through word of mouth by somebody at the Tigers who admitted Robbie most likely wont be a 1 club player.

If it is Farrah then JT must be laying the law down with the team.

I just think RF may be a disrupting influence at the Tigpies.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2