Whos the brother of who?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is going to shock some people on here but any athlete who is around 30 has already peaked & is going to see their abilities decrease faster than they can improve.

Also, I love how people (in general, not just on the Internet) feel qualified to talk about the details of NRL contracts even though said details are very rarely disclosed. This is not an American sport, the NRL salary cap is not an entirely transparent operation. Remember that most of what you hear about league contacts is heresay.

Wolfpack said:
This is going to shock some people on here but any athlete who is around 30 has already peaked & is going to see their abilities decrease faster than they can improve.

I agree. Except for knowledge & experience.

Fro said:
Stevo said:
Another beauty of a thread

i had to chuckle when i saw you had posted in the "brother" thread stevo :)

Haha @[Fro] My mates refer to me as Paul's brother Dave and tell me to get out of his shadow. lol

cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:

Not sure you're even relevant to anyone in this world so as The Rock says IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Oh you're a wrestling fan? Well that explains the doucheyness if this thread.

Stevo said:
Fro said:
Stevo said:

Haha @[Fro] My mates refer to me as Paul's brother Dave and tell me to get out of his shadow. lol

cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:

Not sure you're even relevant to anyone in this world so as The Rock says IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Your boring and a bully,go pick on someone your own intellectual weight which i'd assume by the ending of your name in "O" would be about 23 IQ points,mines a muscular 160something so i'm about as smart as 2 westies put together

Ok then. You're obviously right. I'm sure it's impossible to spell and punctuate as well as you do with an IQ of 23.

cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:
Fro said:
Stevo said:

cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:

Your boring and a bully,go pick on someone your own intellectual weight which i'd assume by the ending of your name in "O" would be about 23 IQ points,mines a muscular 160something so i'm about as smart as 2 westies put together

Seriously, whats the go with some.... its only a handful ,but the ones that do it are repeat offenders over and over...... and you know who you are..... this guys been here five minute(19) posts and you just want to ride him over stupid ****..... its like if one of you dont read something you agree to or like you set upon them......... grow a set and grow up.

I just knew when I started clamping down hard on bad language on Silvertails it was with the best of intentions and for a very good reason.

With all the children around of late, I certainly feel vindicated.

c eagle said:
cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:
Fro said:
Stevo said:

cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:

Seriously, whats the go with some.... its only a handful ,but the ones that do it are repeat offenders over and over...... and you know who you are..... this guys been here five minute(19) posts and you just want to ride him over stupid s**t..... its like if one of you dont read something you agree to or like you set upon them......... grow a set and grow up.

c eagle

I know what the c stands for

Stevo said:
c eagle said:
cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:
Fro said:

cherry_poppins said:

Seriously, whats the go with some.... its only a handful ,but the ones that do it are repeat offenders over and over...... and you know who you are..... this guys been here five minute(19) posts and you just want to ride him over stupid s**t..... its like if one of you dont read something you agree to or like you set upon them......... grow a set and grow up.

c eagle

Last two comments just go to show, cannot help yourselves.

Why would you even compare them? Brothers yes. Positions totally different and both absolute assets to Manly. There is no comparison necessary.

Jatz Crackers said:
I just knew when I started clamping down hard on bad language on Silvertails it was with the best of intentions and for a very good reason.

With all the children around of late, I certainly feel vindicated.

Children are not alowed on the site according to the T&C I thought. 16yr minimum?

Wolfpack said:

Also, I love how people (in general, not just on the Internet) feel qualified to talk about the details of NRL contracts even though said details are very rarely disclosed. This is not an American sport, the NRL salary cap is not an entirely transparent operation. Remember that most of what you hear about league contacts is heresay.

Pitchers in the Majors ( some who earn $20 million plus a season) peak at 30 and beyond.
But in NRL terms I'm sure there are some who play better and whose performances peak at or after 30 even if the norm is around 27-28.

Snake won't make the four year contract he signed but that's okay. Until an injury on Monday (totally independent of his knees) kept him out for the next few weeks he has been nigh on impeccable. And still the stand out favourite and first choice for people like Phil Gould as NSW fullback. Even reading the telecrap comments which I almost never do had people demanding snake over mini and hayne.

I think though we will get the best out of him in the next four years with a hung bloke named gutherson showing his wares even if Brett retires early. I think that is what the four year deal is about. If it pays off and he plays well each season the. We are fine and if he doesn't hold up to it physically then we can pay him as a fullbacks coach like he deserves.

Thanks iPhone 'A Hung Bloke...Showing his wares!'

Top End Eagle said:
Snake won't make the four year contract he signed but that's okay. Until an injury on Monday (totally independent of his knees) kept him out for the next few weeks he has been nigh on impeccable. And still the stand out favourite and first choice for people like Phil Gould as NSW fullback. Even reading the telecrap comments which I almost never do had people demanding snake over mini and hayne.

I think though we will get the best out of him in the next four years with a hung bloke named gutherson showing his wares even if Brett retires early. I think that is what the four year deal is about. If it pays off and he plays well each season the. We are fine and if he doesn't hold up to it physically then we can pay him as a fullbacks coach like he deserves.

Thanks iPhone 'A Hung Bloke...Showing his wares!'

How do you know of Clinton's Package?

c eagle said:
Stevo said:
c eagle said:
cherry_poppins said:
Stevo said:

c eagle

Last two comments just go to show, cannot help yourselves.

c eagle, I think that you need to grow a sense of humour.

Shoe1 said:
Who's the brother of WHOM, ok

I don't know. Let's ask The Who. He might know :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7