Who's replaced Zorba?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly Daly

Reserve Grader
Who ever it is? Get out there and give us some news good or bad ?
Instead of all the other crap from other media out let's
Manly fans deserve more than what we are being served up at the moment!!!!

Calm down it takes time to find the right people. Perry didn't mention anyone yesterday when I spoke to him but prob has someone in mind.

Ask him yourself if you are at the awards night tonight - it sure is gonna be one hell of an evening - bring yer boxing gloves! :D :heart:

Masked Eagle said:
I think people over estimate what exactly a media manager is able to do.

Yes it might very well be a combined role for someone who has good media experience and commonsense

brookiegreg said:
Masked Eagle said:
I think people over estimate what exactly a media manager is able to do.

Yes it might very well be a combined role for someone who has good media experience and commonsense

And doesn't leak stories to friends in the media simply to serve his or her own agenda.

Brookvale said:
Renee Gartner's got the gig. Deal was done few weeks ago.

Don't get my hopes up like that, only to dash them. I'll be more disappointed in you than Dessie if this turns out to be false.

torana355 said:
tookey said:
Does she have any quaifications and experience to do the job?

Yeah she is the Titans media manager atm.

So she has qualifcations in spinning stories for a club who doesn't have any money. Perfect fit for us

879195-renee-gartner.jpg
Phoenix said:
Is She good sort?

I think so

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
She is also a manly greats daughter and has a regular gig on the league lounge. i love on the gold coast and she does a very good job keeping everyone informed. i think she would be a major target for us and a very good one.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7