Who's going to the Rooster v Manly game this Friday night?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

i will be there but not sure about sitting behind the posts, i just dont like the view as much.

However i do like sitting with fellow manly fans and making plenty of noise - and im not planning on driving this time. Will probably pub crawl down from redfern, 25 minute walk should be able to do it in 2 hours.

The missus and I will be going out there. We prefer to watch from side on. It'll be good to get a solid turn up to our second home ground from the nineties!

Only a Snob for a day Wheel.. ;)

I wonder if the members there are like the members at Telstra. Showing support or passion for your team is frowned upon.

Anyone planning on meeting at a bar beforehand??

Id suggest the batt and ball as its the closest thats not right at the ground.

I will be there, in the members though so I look forward to seeing the fellow snobs like Chuck and CC in the members bar.
You blokes are true Silvertails!!!!

Can you give those members a bit of stick, similar to what was given in the JM stand last weekend????

ON the dole, one the dole etc may not work this time!!!

Maybe "How many kids have you fathered this week?" "All that is silver does not turn into Gould"

"On the plane, on the plane, on the plane"
As in back to NZ, Ireland or Israel. They aint Aussies out thar!
I'll be there more drunk & obnoxious than ever. I like the idea of sitting behind the posts with all the other Manly fans. Fluffy'll be there too, the mob has spoken.

The best way to give it to members is just to stand and cheer about friggin everything. Abuse towards referees and opposition players works too.

After years of sitting with my old man in the Telstra Stadium members area I learnt that being a **** amognst snobs is as fun as the game itself.

Anyone planning on meeting at a bar beforehand??

Id suggest the batt and ball as its the closest thats not right at the ground.

There's the pub across the road from the SFS.. umm, the Olympic Hotel is it?

ugh, behind the posts is horrible, may aswell be watching it on tv because thats what you will be doing most of the time.

Don't expect any of us guys up in the members stand to join in with the wave or any other unruly behaviour the rest of you decide to cause . We are far too mature for that nonsense. ( just jokin' )

Don't expect any of us guys up in the members stand to join in with the wave or any other unruly behaviour the rest of you decide to cause . We are far too mature for that nonsense. ( just jokin' )

You don't have to tell me buddy.

You could hear a pin drop most of the time. :p

I wont be going to this game. Have fun

I shall be there, somewheree amongst the hundreds of Rooster fans.

Whats up byso? I was looking forwards to the panorama of telstra satdium!

It would be 80,000 empty seats at telstra - everyone else is going to aussie stadium for the game

We are coming, my mate just went and bought GA tickets, does that mean we can sit anyhwere in GA or are the tix specific to seats.

hope I dont have to queue too long tonight for my tickets

me too danny.

i wont get there till close to kickoff as i cant leave work too early

get on ticketek and order your tix online then you just print them, no need too line up at the box office.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4