Whos fault is this in the blame game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hard to have composure when you are trying to herd cats into an attacking move and when you finally do every opposition player has you lined up. He cant do anything with half of our players out of position.

Imagine playing outside someone, who dummys to kick when we should kick, then dummies to the player and just as the player is over running himhe double pumps the pass.

I get he is trying , but he has a responsability to have some idea what the team needs and consciously work toward that some times. Even if it isnt coached, as a halfback with a few games under his belt he is aware of the roles of a number 7 he needs to send clear messages to his backs and not going for miracle plays everytime as part of his role.

He is having a dig but in the noggin department he is letting the team down.he is a worthy blonde. I get he is an individualist but surely he can get his head around building pressure as opposed to sapping the teams energy with really poor ad lib options.

Unless he plays second fiddle to green and green runs the team we wont improve as we have no game management

Primarily that disgusting slob zorba peters is to blame. He white anted Geoff Toovey and encouraged his family the Penn's to remove a winner and replace him with a non achiever. All because the club could not re-sign Glenn Stewart, and the rest of zorba's friends had a cry.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2