Who's fatter??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Georgie has character( come back after the leg), Inglis has mundine
Georgie is big and plays in the fowards, inglis is big and hides in the backs
Georgie is a cult figure, inglis is not
I reckon we should lay off big georgie in 2011. His best footy is still ahead of him for sure and im not a big fan of heaps of dudes talking about other dudes bodies

Georgie is big and plays in the fowards, inglis is big and hides in the backs
Georgie is a cult figure, inglis is not

I can see a song made up here JJB ;)

George is a character and a guy you'd be proud to call a friend. He plays with heart and gives it all he can. I too reckon he is in for a big year we will see a lot more of his skill and ability now he has had a full season to get over that shocking injury. Inglis is a tosser and not worth thinking about. Souths will get what they deserve with him NOTHING !

Brookvale link said:
Both about 118kilos, George runs straight and at anyone. Inglis runs at Jamie Soward
He ran straight at watmough to score in 2007 GF, and whether you like it or not Watmough was and remains one of the gun forwards in NRL. A lot of the anti-Inglis sentiments I suspect are related to his connection with a certain A Mundine. Inglis is one of the most amazing athletes in the history of rugby league. Hopefully (from an opposing teams viewpoint) his motivation continues to wane and we have seen the best of him. As for George, why not whack him into the centres while Matai is on suspension. Might be  surprise packet.
Whose shout?

This morning it was announced that my household is now on an alcohol ban for the next week.  ???  Discomforting flashbacks from last night mean I don't plan to appeal that decision  :-X

When Inglis plays for QLD he's a game breaker, but when he plays normal club games gee he goes missing in action at times. I am not a fan of his quite apart from Mundine

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=Brookvale link=topic=186215.msg311178#msg311178 date=1294490962]
Both about 118kilos, George runs straight and at anyone. Inglis runs at Jamie Soward
He ran straight at watmough to score in 2007 GF, and whether you like it or not Watmough was and remains one of the gun forwards in NRL. A lot of the anti-Inglis sentiments I suspect are related to his connection with a certain A Mundine. Inglis is one of the most amazing athletes in the history of rugby league. Hopefully (from an opposing teams viewpoint) his motivation continues to wane and we have seen the best of him. As for George, why not whack him into the centres while Matai is on suspension. Might be  surprise packet.
Whose shout?
[/quote]

Only if Cuthbo comes back to play on the wing

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8