Whos enjoying 2012??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
I am not enjoying 2012, I am shattered. We might only win another one or 2 comps before we have a major change in playing personnel.

Every week that we beat another highly-touted rival makes me more depressed, thinking that in a year or two they might beat us instead.

Why hasn't Penn just signed over ownership of the entire club to DCE already? Why haven't the other players all offered to play for free, to encourage DCE to see out his contract? The players aren't showing much team spirit here, surely they realise he should have some or most (if not all) of their own salaries?.

The world has gone mad, woe is me.
;)

Agreed

I'm loving Manly when they get on the field. But all this other crap is debilitating. As a fan of more than 50 years I'm starting to question my commitment. I love the club and I'm extremely proud of their achievements. But have we reached an era when all bar we fans are loyal?
Has professionalism ruined passion? Will NRL follow the IPL where players are bought at auction from all over the place to play for a team for one season only?

Me! I am enjoying it so far.

This board went a bit insane today - proof.... Fro's crazy deflection threads were the most sane.

By the amount of beer you guys say you drink + red meat I'm sure you down + self induced stress, I wouldn't be surprised if you all have ulcers!

Y'all may need a hug!

globaleagle said:
This board went a bit insane today - proof.... Fro's crazy deflection threads were the most sane.

Now even I am scared :)

its a sad day when that is the case lol

I reckon the club must be calculating worst case scenario and figuring could they develop their other up-and-coming halves... haven't one or two been thought of as future stars. I fall back on one of the staffers whom recently wrote he was focused on the 'now' and not next year or any other time... for that is what the players and he were doing.

I was enjoying the footy but all this off-field **** is ruining it for me.
Hope all this doesn't prove a distraction for the boys on Monday night

The footy has been great so far. Never thought we'd be 2 from 2 from away games against the warriors and the tiges.
Rumours and speculation are doing my head in a bit.
All started with that ex-coach fella. Thought he was Manly through and through and was sadly wrong.
Footy wish No.1 - Manly to go back to back 2012.
No. 2 - As mentioned by others some sort of buying/trading window periods for teams to sort out their playing staff and contracts so the fans can enjoy their weekly footy without all the BS.
No. 3 - spoon to the doggies would be nice.

Just watched our game against the Tigers again. Christ Cummings was bad to us. Incompetent arsehole.

Actually I think I'm done. We play tonight and I couldn't give a rats actually I doubt I'll watch it.
Over the constant Lies and bull**** in the media, over the **** head dogs fans and the brain dead twAts who follow other clubs. Gotta say it's taken away alot of the enjoyment in the game.

Cambo said:
Actually I think I'm done. We play tonight and I couldn't give a rats actually I doubt I'll watch it.
Over the constant Lies and bull**** in the media, over the f**k head dogs fans and the brain dead twAts who follow other clubs. Gotta say it's taken away alot of the enjoyment in the game.

Come on, smashing the Sharkies is always must watch TV

Don't let the media beat you down over supporting the greatest team of all time or the terrorists win.

I was enjoying this week with 3 from 4 correct tips....after sat night and now being 3 from 7 not so much.

As long as Manly win, I'll be right!

Go Manly!!! :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4