Who'd have thought after round one...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
That at this point we'd be 3/6..?

Realistically, if they'd got to this level earlier you'd think they could have won that Tigers game which would have us in the middle of the eight.

With the comp so even, there isn't a bunch of teams that have pulled away which helps a team like us that's had to play itself into form and also fight a crap schedule.

If we can iron out the last remaining major wrinkles (5th tackle options, defence after conceding a penalty close to the line, playing a complete 80), we could get on a roll and be right up there for the run home.

I said 1/4 and 3/8 after round 1, I think we could end up 4/8 so I wasn't far out.

5/8 would be " outa this world" as that would mean we've " slimed the slimes".

I said 1/4 and 3/8 after round 1, I think we could end up 4/8 so I wasn't far out.

5/8 would be " outa this world" as that would mean we've " slimed the slimes".
Well we have eels and knight next so 4/8 probably you'd think we would beat Knights with Daly back or not I can't see parra losing to us

So you must think that we haven't got a chance then,mmmmm
Pretty much yep parra are a top 4 side and we are currently not playing that footy and I'm afraid there halves will carve us but it all depends on attitude if we start poorly easy win for parra 30 plus if we show up we will only lose by 10 or less. We won't be wining IMO Foz will win motm he will be the difference we can't win its impossible I know it's a big call but another 5 day turnaround against a top 4 side Foz will be up for it no cherry Evans! Easy win for parra but I really do hope we win coz I hate parra but they are too good at the moment and we are struggling at Brookie lately we just look a little flat at home this year

Pretty much yep parra are a top 4 side and we are currently not playing that footy and I'm afraid there halves will carve us but it all depends on attitude if we start poorly easy win for parra 30 plus if we show up we will only lose by 10 or less. We won't be wining IMO Foz will win motm he will be the difference we can't win its impossible I know it's a big call but another 5 day turnaround against a top 4 side Foz will be up for it no cherry Evans! Easy win for parra but I really do hope we win coz I hate parra but they are too good at the moment and we are struggling at Brookie lately we just look a little flat at home this year
You really need to get rid of that crystal ball. It's faulty and dangerous to your mental health.

We cannot afford to lose another Brookie game. Home record must now be no more losses if we are entertaining a top 6 finish

Sure as hell an improvement from this time last year, 3/3 compared to 1/5.

Beating the whinging worms would be a big achievement. I think it all is about getting the crowd stirred up and hitting the ground running. If the team and I know it is a new team has any pride, this is the perfect game to stand up as they are our eternal enemy and they are crowing about buying our players.

If we can be 5 and 5 after 10 games, that gives us a good platform to do well during and after origin. We should not be hit too hard, losing Myles most likely and maybe DCE or Tom Turbo.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8