Who'd be a sponsor?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Who'd be a sponsor?

I'd be fascinated to hear people's opinions on Zorba's remarkable spray about FAI in the Manly Daily.

I've already heard from several sponsors that they don't get media bang for their buck and the finger gets squarely pointed in one direction. There's no secret about prevailing media opinion on the man.

Now we have the amazing spectre of the man throwing mud at a former sponsor (albeit broke) and defending what seems to be some fairly unprofessional behaviour from senior players. Little wonder that the club's culture appears to be inclined with this sort of nonsense flying around the place.

Who'd be a sponsor?

When I read his article I thought who really cares about FAI anymore. The directors are mostly in jail where they belong and that should be end of the story. They have not had anything to do with manly for years.

The club should be making him write about something postive for the upcomming season not dragging up old history like that.

He would have been better served by giving us a story about the current club sponsors. Maybe he can do a story next week about P& O and wheel and friends getting pissed in their box.

Who'd be a sponsor?

I was surprised at the story. I can't believe that it was printed or what purpose it served.

I wonder what the story behind the story is??

I suppose sponsors have to ask what they get for their dollar??? A say in selection and signings or players helping them enhance their product and sales????

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2