• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
agree with sue. It wasn;t an amazingly dynamic effort from orford but it was a solid halves performance. Burns shone whilst orford drove us arond the field

To say he waas poor is ridiculous, he may not have been the strongest on the field but overall both halves combined for that win

aside from Orfords try he was terrible , worst game from him this year , again when the Pressure is on he falls apart , I would be on the phone first thing tomorrow to extend Burns Contract

He really crumbled under the pressure with that sideline conversion to win the match, yup...

Just my 2 cents worth, I was at the game last night and spent it in a corporate box with 18 people, 2 of whom supported Manly & the remaining 16 passionate Knights fans.

The pride our felt as our tean repelled the Knights and eventually the euphoria that 2 of us felt at around 9:30pm last night was worth having to spend the night surrounded by that unwashed masses that make up a Newcastle crowd.

I will say however that their crowd do make an awesome noise that is at times quite overpowering.

Well done Manly, you have made me a very happy & proud boy today.

i was happy burns got MOM. Should boost his confidence and is just reward for the effort he puts in. A few silly penalties but thats footy.
Anyone else have a little chuckle when Matai knocked on and Buds and Joey started spitting chips. I did. Well , I laughed my ****ing arse off. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

i was happy burns got MOM. Should boost his confidence and is just reward for the effort he puts in. A few silly penalties but thats footy.
Anyone else have a little chuckle when Matai knocked on and Buds and Joey started spitting chips. I did. Well , I laughed my ****ing arse off. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Interesting to hear Burns being interviewed. Not the sharpest tool in the shed is he?

[quote author=earl]

Interesting to hear Burns being interviewed. Not the sharpest tool in the shed is he?
[/quote]

I thought that myself. Mind you he wouldnt have been interviewed to many times. too many ums and you knows. Any way , hes a footballer. he only has to play hard.and he does.

not many footballers are that bright, no surprise. also a young guy from the country with no media exposure previously.

I am so pumped by that effort. I'm actually supporting a team in the top 3 !!!
How long has it been since we have won in Newcastle again??? Exactly !!!

Does that mean you will calm down next year Ryan and reflect on what CAN be and not rely on negative ****carts to fill your posts ?

I was at the game last night and spent it in a corporate box with 18 people, 2 of whom supported Manly & the remaining 16 passionate Knights fans.
Oh no! Not another one succumbing to the big end of town and bought off with a mini meat pie and a dodgy dim sim washed down with the taste of free alcohol!!!! Pete, tell me it isn't so! ;)

Excellent result. We now need to go on and belt the Bunnies by 50. Kite has nothing to worry about as the other guy was falling into him, and he missed anyway. LuLu's I didn't see. orford was OK. My negative is about the 400K that we paid to have poor decisions in the oppositions 20. But he scored a try and kicked the pressure goal to win it for us. King was crap, for a big guy he just doesn't make an impact. He's all upper body with spindly legs. Needs to look at BK who 'drags on' once tackled making another five or so metres. Why didn't Big George get more game time? Sunday arvo at Brookie next week. Pure BLiss.

What about that hit from lulu on kirk Reynoldson!!!!!!!

Nearly knocked him into next week. beautiful stuff

I have a hazy re-collection on the game starting drinking early in the day and was half shot by the time the game started and the beers kept coming thick and fast while we were ahead!!

So hopefully be able to tape the replay on thursday or might have to see if someone here can hook me up with a copy

Great win and if you had of told me we would be out-right 3rd with 3 rounds to go at the start of the year... i would have said "yeah, that'd be nice" and trust me the feeling is very nice :)

MOnas kicking game was great, Orford was solid.

bell should be back to his best by this weekend, & how much of a difference does Brett Stewart make!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7