Who you supporting now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Now we are gone, which team do you want to win the Grand Final ?

• Saints

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs

• Titans

• Broncos

• Storm

• Eels

• Total voters
I hate Melbourne, Brisbane, Parramatta and Bulldogs. So Dragons and Gold Coast would be my preference; however, niether of those teams are capable of winning the comp. I just mainly hope that Melbourne don't win it, unfortunately I think they will....

Dragons for me, only because my wife of 2 weeks and her parents support them and the last two years she was as hardcore as any Manly fan so I owe her one for supporting me and my team.

Can't believe i said that...but it's true.  Lesson here is:  don't get married hahahahaha  At least i have a pic of her in a Manly scarf i can use for blackmail.

Manly in 2010, couldn't give a rats for 2009 now that we're finished.

I hate all the clubs still in the finals. but i hate the Storm, Broncos, dragons & eels more. So that leaves a Dogs/Titans GF.

Dogs for me, and maybe Titans too

Storm - Hate
Brisbane - Hate
Dragons - Don't mind them really but ordinary attacking side
Parramatta - Were horrible for the majority of the year

Go the Toyota Cup Sea Eagles first and foremost now!

NRL Premiership: Now going for Eels, then Bulldogs I guess.

Hoping  Eels beat the Titans in Sydney & the Broncos smash the Dwagons next week @ Lang Park to teach them a lesson, then the Eels & Bulldogs go all the way.

Hey DUFFMAN (or Dan), can you please add another option of "None of the above" and then I'll vote.

Titans or Eels but I don't think the Titans have the ticker to go all the way.

Don't have much sympathy for any of these teams.

dragons and titans look gone to me. more tricky to pick after that. eels may run out of steam v. bulldogs, but minus kimmorely, eels might get past them. but whoever wins out of storm v broncos will win the comp.

I'm not cheering for another side, but I will be cheering for Melbourne to lose.

I think Canterbury will make the grand final but if they play Brisbane I refuse to watch the game.

It would be nice if El Mazari could finish up with a premiership, he has been great for his club and the game.

Hard choice - Can't stand the thought of Melbourne or Broncos winning.
Not very fussed on StGeorge (Soward the milking biter.....), Titans - can't see them having th stamina to last, maybe Bulldogs because of El Mazri and Jamal ('cause he comes from where I grew up)....
Anyway it will be a half hearted support...
Go U20's
Go Manly 2010

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7