Who would you support if we're eliminated.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
no one. I have supported manly for 60 years so why support anyone else there is only one team the mighty manly warringah sea eagles and they will go back to back we have the backup players to do so, we have won from this position before so we can win from here again so no contest
MANLY TO WIN AGAIN

I go on holidays when Manly aren't there. I love the club above the game. Anyway what is it with this thread. Who allows this sort of defeatism on this site?

Cronulla
Cowboys
Canberra
Brisbane
Souths

In that order so if its a dogs v melbourne GF it will be the first grand final in my life i wont watch.

Don't won't to even consider the possibility of a dogs vs storm GF makes me feel sick.

I too would not watch it

Support anyone else par these 2 teams if we get eliminated.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE ELIMINATED WE ARE GOING TO BOUNCE BACK 2 BACK. AS FOR ALL THE OTHER CONTENDERS THEY CAN ALL GO AND GET F@#*D !!!

Cowboys is the only team in the finals that I could handle winning besides us of course.

Worst case would be a Melb vs Dogs GF & I would support Melb (as much as it pains me to say that).

Yeah the only team i could handle winning is the Cows. If its a Dogs/Storm GF i will not watch it.

The Entrance in the BRC
Newtown in the NSW Cup
Wynnum in the QLD Cup
NZ Warriors in the NYC Cup
Big if
Raiders in the NRL

If Melbourne play canterbury in the grand final, fair dinkum I'd buy a storm shirt, buy tickets to the GF, and support the storm as if I was cheering on the eagles.

The phillies and now that NFL has started the Philadelphia eagles. I would watch the GF but be totally uninterested

danny-boy said:
If Melbourne play canterbury in the grand final, fair dinkum I'd buy a storm shirt, buy tickets to the GF, and support the storm as if I was cheering on the eagles.

Like most other team supporters did in 2008 in their support of Manly. That was a huge Maroon and White crowd! :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4