Who will win Game 1 of Origin?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who will win Game 1 of SOO this year?

• NSW

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • QLD

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Who cares... When does Manly play?

Votes: 29 49.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Queensland and rugby league are made for each other. It's a perfect blend of favourites playing a subjectively ruled game to direct results to the masses.

It must be great to be a Qld fan, it really must be.

Qld players never get penalised for laying all over the play the ball...especially on the 5th tackle.

Qld players never get told to play the ball on the mark.

Qld players never get penalised for a high tackle...that wasn't high.

Qld players never get penalised for a high tackle...that was high.

Qld players never get a forward pass call against them when the movement looks like and subsequently leads to a try.

When Qld players need a bit of a rest the refs will use the subjective nature of rugby league to:

Penalise NSW for: Being offside
Penalise NSW for: A supposed high tackle
Penalise NSW for: A leg pull in the tackle
Penalise NSW for: High tackles, laying on the player, hands in the ruck.

If all that happens and NSW are still attacking late in the game the beautiful Qld and Rugby League partnership will then seamlessly and effortlessly slip straight into the next level of 'officiating' where they will straight out rule against NSW any way they can.

For example, changing a scrum feed. If nsw are still on the attack against a tiring qld side, the refs will be told to award a Qld scrum feed even if it should go to NSW as the result of a high kick. Refs will be told to overturn a decision that correctly awards a nsw feed.

Queensland and Rugby League, the perfect partnership.

And another reason for why it must be great to be a Qld fan: All this happens for you whilst you're in complete ignorance of it happening! You think at best it's a level playing field!

S.O.O - the Queensland adult version of a Santa Claus.

Sleep well you simple sweet northern folk, you're being looked after as well as your salary cap rorting, dodgy third party deal accepting stars are.

Queensland and Rugby League - the perfect partnership.

:)

1943417678.gif
1943417678.gif
Do what I do, don't watch, don't buy a thing SOO related. Personally I hope QLD win the next decade in a row, in fact I hope they just keep on winning until everyone realises what a stupid, divisive and NRL season destroying stupidity it all is.

Ask yourself the following 2 questions:

1. Would rugby league survive without the 26 round NRL premiership.
Then ask:
2. Would rugby league survive if SOO ceased tomorrow.

Right there folks is the answer to what is really important, yet the NRL seem to just want to favour SOO for the Qlders.

NRL = No Real Leadership

Maloney is still a weak link, even though he set up Cordner.
Kicks going straight to Boyd :banghead:

Blues look good otherwise :)

Forgot how much Rabs rabbits on :mad:
WTF about suicides and what happened 20 years ago. You're on TV old man, don't have to talk non stop :swear:
Am I the only one who thought Maloney's pass was blatantly forward??

So why does no one ask how a Team of Immortals and World's Best Players only scored one try against a young Blues Forwards pack @:rolleyes:

GI, Darius should have been running through JMoz who had a horror night.
JT and Cronk should have been kicking through Baloney and Reynolds.
But they didn't @:cool:

The ultimate irony for the Blues is that the with two best kickers in the game, they lost the game due to an unconverted try :giggle:

You have to say one positive thing and that is the defence of both sides last night was pretty damn good, neither superstar team could crack the other more than once each.

That said I thought the attack was abysmal , from both sides.

Boring, one dimensional clap trap!

I agree. Would have thought Qld would have went down their left side since that was where their strength was. But they went right

Cordner was the only NSW forward to run over 100m. Don't know if a Qlder did. That just goes to show what a boring game it was

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2