Who will Win and why?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
pscyologically good idea Daniel, if your convinced we will loose, and your right, you would already come to terms with it. A win and you'll feel better....

You could be right... but me thinks a win tonight by our boys would be great so that we can stick it right up the NRLs arse, despite all their efforts in getting us out. I am seriously sick to death of hearing the news at Newcastle about how better they were and how we have sour grapes and they hope we get our arses kicked because were nobodies.....

Well I say bring on and up yours to all the unbelievers.

By the way Jatz.....the sheep and the lamb were the other next door neighbours... I was actually surprised I could find a virgin? didn't think there were any left?

Hello Hammer...meet Nail

Yup if we lose I am set, if we win I am happy. If you are pessimistic you can never be dissapointed :)

One thing we have in our favour tonight is that STG is a team of individuals. This Manly team is primed to work for each other & as a team.

but dan your already dissapointed and you will be so after - youve just started earlier than the rest of us shall we lose

but dan your already dissapointed and you will be so after - youve just started earlier than the rest of us shall we lose

dissapointed and hungover are two very different things.

I am trooping on no sleep and a nasty taste of stale beer and sandpaper in my mouth!

I always thought the team scoring the most points wins? If we defend all game like last weeks 1st half, they wont score points. St Georges arogance might cost them the game.

If both teams play at there best, Sts will win. They have to much fire power and more SOO players that have played more big games.

But we are capable of winning.

[quote author=Fluffy]

dissapointed and hungover are two very different things.

I am trooping on no sleep and a nasty taste of stale beer and sandpaper in my mouth!
[/quote]

The missus have a shave????

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4