1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who will get the call up ?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Copa Eagle, Aug 24, 2010.

1. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    Who will get the call up for Rodney ? state your reasons as to why you think they should !

For me it would have to be Smoking Joe to start, as thats what he did for Parra, and he played well. To come off the bench i would love to see Dracy Lussick put on the bench.
    Our bench:
    -Bailey
    -Rose
    -Cross
    -Lussick (Can also shift to centres) played there in the QLD allstar whatever match.
    The reason as to why id have Lussick is hes young and mobile, and he may just add that extra spice off the bench we need ! Hes also big and very quick.

2. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Des will pick Bailey, simple as that

3. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    lussick has been out for 5 weeks so you can forget that.des doesnt like rookie forwards and one that has been out for a month is not even a possibility.

joe will play second row,bailey stay on bench with seu seu coming up IMO.

4. Copa Eagle

Copa Eagle Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0
    fair call, sorry about the post, i was not aware of lussicks injury. it does suck that des loves bailey, what else is bailey doing after training for des every week ?

5. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,799 / 122
    The fact Bailey can slot in after we lose a key player in the 2nd minute of a big match, and we still win the match, is the reason he will continue to get picked. My guess is he might even get picked to start this time, with Gulavao retained in the bench role where he has been going well, and Seu Seu an option for the utility/emergency role?

6. susan

susan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +2,045 / 30
    goats,goats and more goats im afraid.

7. jwaa

jwaa member

Ratings:
    +27 / 2
    Big Joe is looking more like a prop than a second rower these days, i think Des might keep him as an impact player.

Lets hope Bailey got the stupid stuff out of his system last week. He'll need to be solid this week

8. mickqld

mickqld Sack Greenslime 2016 Tipping Competitor

Gold Coast
    Ratings:
    +3,747 / 57
    Bailey may just be a better player if he got picked in one position and stayed there from go to whoa. I would put him in for Rodney and leave him there. We havent many alternatives.

9. quinny

quinny Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0
    I would like to see Seu Seu in the 17-we need some ping around the ruck badly.

Actually I would love to see something a little different from Des-maybe TRex second row. Take a chance Dessy

10. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    For me, Bailey to start and would like to see Seu Seu having a run, playing 20mins off the bench and giving Ballin a rest. I have seen enough of his work at Newcastle and Cronulla to know he could still offer something to the side