Who will get the call up ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Copa Eagle

Reserve Grader
Who will get the call up for Rodney ? state your reasons as to why you think they should !

For me it would have to be Smoking Joe to start, as thats what he did for Parra, and he played well. To come off the bench i would love to see Dracy Lussick put on the bench.
Our bench:
-Bailey
-Rose
-Cross
-Lussick (Can also shift to centres) played there in the QLD allstar whatever match.
The reason as to why id have Lussick is hes young and mobile, and he may just add that extra spice off the bench we need ! Hes also big and very quick.

lussick has been out for 5 weeks so you can forget that.des doesnt like rookie forwards and one that has been out for a month is not even a possibility.

joe will play second row,bailey stay on bench with seu seu coming up IMO.

fair call, sorry about the post, i was not aware of lussicks injury. it does suck that des loves bailey, what else is bailey doing after training for des every week ?

The fact Bailey can slot in after we lose a key player in the 2nd minute of a big match, and we still win the match, is the reason he will continue to get picked. My guess is he might even get picked to start this time, with Gulavao retained in the bench role where he has been going well, and Seu Seu an option for the utility/emergency role?

Big Joe is looking more like a prop than a second rower these days, i think Des might keep him as an impact player.

Lets hope Bailey got the stupid stuff out of his system last week. He'll need to be solid this week

Bailey may just be a better player if he got picked in one position and stayed there from go to whoa. I would put him in for Rodney and leave him there. We havent many alternatives.

I would like to see Seu Seu in the 17-we need some ping around the ruck badly.

Actually I would love to see something a little different from Des-maybe TRex second row. Take a chance Dessy

For me, Bailey to start and would like to see Seu Seu having a run, playing 20mins off the bench and giving Ballin a rest. I have seen enough of his work at Newcastle and Cronulla to know he could still offer something to the side

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6