Who will get the 2014 Wooden Spoon??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Raiders for mine. As much as they are tools Dougan and Fergerson would have been two of there more talented members. Throw in that Milford may not show up in 2014 and the inclusion of Tricky Ricky. It would look rather dim if u like green.

Surely it will be whats the matta whinger matta who will take out a record 14th wooden spoon in 2014.

I think the Dragqueens, Tigpies and Raiders will seriously challenge them for this honour.

I can't go past either the Dragons or Raiders for the 2014 spoon. Neither showed much to finish the season on a positive, the Dragons still have the uninspiring Price in charge, and the Raiders aren't likely to react well to the upheaval expected with Stuart's arrival.

The Eels defence can only improve with Arthur in control, and perhaps Hayne in the front line of attack and complimented by Hopoate chiming in from the back, they will have a lot more points in them.

The Sharks, if they are allowed to start the season because they will be stripped of most of their players.

But I suspect they will be punted "Essendon Style" before the season starts.

Balmain Magpies 1st with Parra worms & Illawarra having a good go at it, could well be the Trifecta for bottom 3.....

bob dylan said:
The Sharks, if they are allowed to start the season because they will be stripped of most of their players.

But I suspect they will be punted "Essendon Style" before the season starts.

I actually think this is highly likely Bob Dylan.

If not the Sharks (for the above mentioned reason) I think the Raiders. Ricky just doesn't have it as a club coach, and they don't have a lot of talent, plus someone mentioned the whole Milford situation also.

Canberra. Dragons have actually recruited well for next season and Tigers have a lot of youngsters. Penrith should be pushing for a top 8 spot and Parramatta should move up a few places.

After reading today Matt Strama has been told he is not the No.1 hooker at the Titans for the upcoming season, I'll jump on them. Cartwright should've been punted last year.:-/

DSM5 said:
Cartwright should have been punted five years ago. He's been hopeless since forever.

Didn't he serve his apprenticeship under Sticky Stuart at the Roosters before going to the GC as coach? If so, it may be the reason why the Titans always seem to underachieve every year, just like Sticky always seems to do with his teams that he coaches. The only time that I think that Stuart ever had any success coaching an NRL side was with the Roosters when he had Gus telling him what to do. Once Gus walked away, so did the Roosters success under Stuart.

Parra mate. The core of their team remains...and they are useless. Will Hoppa and Hayne cant lift them on their own. Too big a job for those two excellent players

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2