Who will get the 2014 Wooden Spoon??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Can Parramatta do it again??

Can the Tigers have a worse year than 2013??

Will the Panthers, Titans improve or get worse???

Could it be "the Year of the Dragon" (jeez would I love that!!!)

Thoughts everyone??

Has to be the toothless Tigers as they lost all their Players and have no Coach of note.

They also have serious financial issues with the NRL stepping in to keep the 16 Team comp.
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/wests-tigers-agree-deal-for-nrl-bailout-20130913-2tq9h.html

I think Canberra are specials. And with the addition of the king of the spoon, Ricky Stuart it is all over bar the shouting :)

Tigers or Dragons would seem the main contenders. Although Tigers could have a better year next year. They have some great young talent coming through and they are rid of the Benji distraction.

Chip and Chase said:
Tigers or Dragons would seem the main contenders. Although Tigers could have a better year next year. They have some great young talent coming through and they are rid of the Benji distraction.

I totally disagree with your...hey look, it's Benji!!!!!!!

Manly. I can't see us recovering from the loss of Joe, Kitey, George etc. King is a huge if. Brett's knee will cause him to miss much footy and Hiku is bound to cave under the second year syndrome. Our supporters will not travel and the boardroom is a shambles. We are going to miss Larissa a lot more than the club will ever admit. Logistics will be a nightmare.

Please forward this to any bookies you may know. I want to get the best odds I can before kick off, round 1. :p

I reckon it might be the Dragons year, they were very ordinary last year and nothing has really changed to see them get better.

I bloody hope so as I have SO many mates who are goon supporters and there's nothing I like better than sticking it up their noses!!

Tigers...Moltzen could be out for along time after injuring his knee today....few more injuries, like normal, and I think they will give it a shake

mozgrame said:
Manly. I can't see us recovering from the loss of Joe, Kitey, George etc. King is a huge if. Brett's knee will cause him to miss much footy and Hiku is bound to cave under the second year syndrome. Our supporters will not travel and the boardroom is a shambles. We are going to miss Larissa a lot more than the club will ever admit. Logistics will be a nightmare.

Please forward this to any bookies you may know. I want to get the best odds I can before kick off, round 1. :p
I think @mickqld has hacked someone's account...

Frogz said:
Tigers...Moltzen could be out for along time after injuring his knee today....few more injuries, like normal, and I think they will give it a shake

He is out for six months as he broke the knee cap :s poor bastard. Its the same one as he did last year :(

I think he had Snake helping in his recuperation last year.

It's between Tigers, Goons and Penriff. However Cronulla might just be the dark horse if ASADA do the job on them. Loss of all points.

No way will the riff get the spoon.. In fact I think they may sneak into the 8. Cleary and Gould doing some good stuff over there.(except soward!)

Hard not to say tigers. A very talented, but inexperienced squad..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8